3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018

Aug 26, 2024 11:23 pm

Release Date (1st September) for 0.15.493

Hi Folk,

I will be releasing the long awaited and oscar winning update to the amazing adventure of Bobby's and Lucy's hot love story which will make Romeo and Juliet look like losers :)... wait, wrong script... right.. young brother wants to bang his family... I think it's time to switch to harder drugs me thinks....

Release dates:
  • 1st September -- $20 / $10 Tiers
  • 3rd September -- $5
  • 5th September -- $1

Content:
  • Scenes leading up to the blackmail route of Lucy
  • Liza side story with her friend Susan. (One of many side stories)
  • First drunk girl event in the night club

There is loads of other stuff but I do not want to spoil the surprise.

Sorry for the delay but I still was not happy with the progress of the story as the build up was not there like what had happen with Ms. Anna (which I will fix by putting in more scenes leading up to the kitchen scene.)

I was not just sitting around drinking and playing hiding seek with hookers.. no.. well maybe.. but I have been improving the renders and adding more animations.. so I hope you will like it..

Anyhoo... I hear someone counting to 100.. so, time to go :)
Zip

015493_4.png 015493_1.png 015493_2.png 015493_3.png

cocyutus

May 21, 2018
scenes leading to blackmail route of Lucy. Will it have those drugged scenes of lucy that he kept sending before

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016

Aug 26, 2024 11:23 pm

Release Date (1st September) for 0.15.493

Hi Folk,

I will be releasing the long awaited and oscar winning update to the amazing adventure of Bobby's and Lucy's hot love story which will make Romeo and Juliet look like losers :)... wait, wrong script... right.. young brother wants to bang his family... I think it's time to switch to harder drugs me thinks....

Release dates:
  • 1st September -- $20 / $10 Tiers
  • 3rd September -- $5
  • 5th September -- $1

Content:
  • Scenes leading up to the blackmail route of Lucy
  • Liza side story with her friend Susan. (One of many side stories)
  • First drunk girl event in the night club

There is loads of other stuff but I do not want to spoil the surprise.

Sorry for the delay but I still was not happy with the progress of the story as the build up was not there like what had happen with Ms. Anna (which I will fix by putting in more scenes leading up to the kitchen scene.)

I was not just sitting around drinking and playing hiding seek with hookers.. no.. well maybe.. but I have been improving the renders and adding more animations.. so I hope you will like it..

Anyhoo... I hear someone counting to 100.. so, time to go :)
Zip

View attachment 3972146 View attachment 3972149 View attachment 3972152 View attachment 3972153
Nothing good happens on September 1st.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
OMG!!!!!!! i see this i see this 1 year ago .....and again 2 year ago .........
bet on Fifty fifty ....make a uptade or we lost him for 6 month....

stolen word from Zip Anyoooo ^^ start the beting
I see on September 1st this chorus of whiners begging for a link... I wonder if anyone is going to spend those 10 bucks because I certainly am not.

By the way, I haven't seen such a crowd of extreme morons as on zip's discord in a long time. Most of them are clearly under 18. I hope they won't rob their parents to get their 'dream game'. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes