3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Why do you feel the need "to keep the thread alive"??
it would be so much better this thread just went silent until either an update arrives or it gets an abandoned tag.

It would be nice to get a new message notification from this thread that wasn't spam.
Zip would undoubtedly want this thread to die too. :) If you just want notifications, all you need is a subscribestar.

Reactions: edgaia and john1230

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Why do you feel the need "to keep the thread alive"??
it would be so much better this thread just went silent until either an update arrives or it gets an abandoned tag.

It would be nice to get a new message notification from this thread that wasn't spam.
Isto é um forum

# This is a forum. If you want silence unplug you devices... More people like you and this thread would be shut down a long time ago.
(if there's life (audience), there's hope - someone may step forward eventually...)

• Haha
Reactions: john1230

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Sid01 said:
Zip would undoubtedly want this thread to die too. :) If you just want notifications, all you need is a subscribestar.
edgaia said:
Ora... Mai nada

# Exactly
I think you are wrong, It's not much connection between F95 posts and his real interests (that's only AG wishes...). His real interests will be always toward Patreon, SS or other
Acho que há um desentendimento aqui.

# I think you got me wrong here. All I did was agreeing with Sid01 when he says that if people just want relevant posts (silence/no complaints, just updates), they should go to the subscription platforms only.

But I think there's a strong connection between this thread or RA's and those devs. They know they are a great source of supporters. They keep coming here to take a peek. They don't like the (rightful) criticism but they don't want these threads to die, let alone AG - this is his only outlet, other than upkeeping his shrine to Zip - aka himself)

But yeah, their main concern is how much money is coming in, but who can blame them...?! Nothing wrong there

Reactions: john1230 and tonyzz

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Acho que há um desentendimento aqui.

# I think you got me wrong here. All I did was agreeing with Sid01 when he says that if people just want relevant posts (silence/no complaints, just updates), they should go to the subscription platforms only.

But I think there's a strong connection between this thread or RA's and those devs. They know they are a great source of supporters. They keep coming here to take a peek. They don't like the (rightful) criticism but they don't want these threads to die, let alone AG - this is his only outlet, other than upkeeping his shrine to Zip - aka himself)

But yeah, their main concern is how much money is coming in, but who can blame them...?! Nothing wrong there
I think your belief in their interest in f95 "supporters" is overstated, after all they don't have much support from here, more demands maybe...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I think your belief in their interest in f95 "supporters" is overstated, after all they don't have much support from here, more demands maybe...
É quase tudo daqui

# I can bet that 99% of his patreon/subscribestar supporters came from here. In fact they're still around...

Reactions: Pollinated

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
i go look discord and a same time Zip posted this :

Sorry just been very busy with reallife and working on the renders. Will post this Friday with news and update.
View attachment 3952876 View attachment 3952881 View attachment 3952882 View attachment 3952883
damn is me or him increase a lot the skill too renders!!!
The subscribestar fans have traditionally been ignored. For them, time stopped a month ago with a promise of an update in a few days :)
This is about the justification for financial support, which was ardently supported by a certain Tarzan..

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018

I think that if he was doing it for the money, he would still make sure that subscribers receive regular information. It doesn't matter whether they are big or small lies. In my opinion, he doesn't give a damn whether someone pays him or not. He wrote more than once that he doesn't want to come here and I don't blame him at all, but he deserved it with broken promises and unfortunately he continues to do so despite his promise to improve.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I think that if he was doing it for the money, he would still make sure that subscribers receive regular information. It doesn't matter whether they are big or small lies. In my opinion, he doesn't give a damn whether someone pays him or not. He wrote more than once that he doesn't want to come here and I don't blame him at all, but he deserved it with broken promises and unfortunately he continues to do so despite his promise to improve.
Achas mesmo...

#
(...) for the money, he would still make sure that subscribers receive regular information - he should you mean...

(...) he doesn't give a damn whether someone pays him or not - what? All this work and he's not after the money?! You don't believe that.

(...) he doesn't want to come here - I really think he's here all the time...

(... )he deserved it with broken promises and unfortunately he continues to do so despite his promise to improve - exactly

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
But you are here and reading this :) To fully understand his teachings you would have to ignore this thread just like your mentor and teacher who has probably abandoned us for good :cool:
Ele anda aí...

# Don't fool yourself. He's always lurking around...

• Wow

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Achas mesmo...

#
(...) for the money, he would still make sure that subscribers receive regular information - he should you mean...

(...) he doesn't give a damn whether someone pays him or not - what? All this work and he's not after the money?! You don't believe that.

(...) he doesn't want to come here - I really think he's here all the time...

(... )he deserved it with broken promises and unfortunately he continues to do so despite his promise to improve - exactly
He definitely cares a little because he writes something once a month, but since he takes the time to write a post on Discord, what does it cost him to copy the post for a subscriber? And like this, he leaves paying users with the information that 'coming soon' with a month's delay. If I were a subscriber, I would be pissed off because the link to Discord is of course available, but anyone can enter for free.

Yes, he reads the forum, but I doubt it's our topic, I would be in his place, it's a waste of nerves.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes