3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Чего вы все удивляетесь отсутствию чего-то нового? Рип же ясно дал понять, что переделывал историю Анны, а большинство нового контента со всеми фиксации выпустит 6 сентября. Это же та сложно - прочитать анонс к выходу обновления?
Why are you all surprised by the lack of something new? Rip made it clear that he had reworked Anna's story, and most of the new content with all the fixations would be released on September 6. It's hard to read the announcement for the update?

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I couldn't start Liza's event ..... I found it in the kitchen when she asks for the 20 dollars to make the egg, I have to say that they don't have them .... once I went back to Bobby's room, I went back to the kitchen and it activated it for me

x lucy and started immediately with my save I was already in the right place, even if not selected go to the living room wed or thursday ... I think.

anyway a fix and completion of events will come out on the 6th so says Zip

• Thinking Face
Reactions: john1230

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The update is not there!! He just redone Miss Anna scenes (Mom) and that's it. All other scenes are disabled untill next update on 6th - my bet is, he lied again, ran out of time, and the update si not complete... Not even the scenes, he said ARE! complete... Those are NOT!!

• Sad

LiveSkul

Oct 2, 2017
I don't know why you can't get new scenes. I did, but the only thing is that there was no icon with the character in the location where the quest starts. Just buy dumbbells, exercise every day and visit the older sister's room from time to time.
any of these saves will lead you to 2 scenes with Lucy and one scene with Lisa

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I don't know why you can't get new scenes. I did, but the only thing is that there was no icon with the character in the location where the quest starts. Just buy dumbbells, exercise every day and visit the older sister's room from time to time.
Must be a hidden variable or somwthing...

Bobby+18

Jun 28, 2022
I couldn't start Liza's event ..... I found it in the kitchen when she asks for the 20 dollars to make the egg, I have to say that they don't have them .... once I went back to Bobby's room, I went back to the kitchen and it activated it for me

x lucy and started immediately with my save I was already in the right place, even if not selected go to the living room wed or thursday ... I think.

anyway a fix and completion of events will come out on the 6th so says Zip

Please send your save

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
The update is not there!! He just redone Miss Anna scenes (Mom) and that's it. All other scenes are disabled untill next update on 6th - my bet is, he lied again, ran out of time, and the update si not complete... Not even the scenes, he said ARE! complete... Those are NOT!!
are you sure they don't exist ? you can use something like unren or to see weather there are any new renders and animations (there should be since the new version seems to be bigger than the current one) i would check it myself but im waiting for it to be uploaded to a host that is not mega .

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
are you sure they don't exist ? you can use something like unren or to see weather there are any new renders and animations (there should be since the new version seems to be bigger than the current one) i would check it myself but im waiting for it to be uploaded to a host that is not mega .
The resources are here, but the scenes dont trigger.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
may be you are banned to Lucy's ass...
No, really, he changed some triggers. Had a look as scripts and defo... Starting new game because what else can you do .... Fucking bollocks... I'll bet there will be more changes in scripts by the end of tis update. A big mess...

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
code is probably fucked or a save issue . i doubt zip would dump a bunch of renders and lock it out . will try to mess around in urm to see what's happening once i get the files or might just wait for a patch like last time .
I can see 2, maybe 3 loops in the sripts, that are not trigerring anything. Just not implemented or not activated. 2 with Lucy and i think theres 1 with Jenny. But im not sure, means he left it for later from few versions back (night club) or was working on it...
Lucy 1st loop is with excercises, 2nd with sleeping pills, so defo not enabled. I am starting new game to see what ia m missing...

I managed to get Lucy studying preview... That's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JayMI and john1230
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes