3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Please send your save
sorry but i make a mess when try to use other save its not my work but other
share save try it
I don't know why you can't get new scenes. I did, but the only thing is that there was no icon with the character in the location where the quest starts. Just buy dumbbells, exercise every day and visit the older sister's room from time to time.
any of these saves will lead you to 2 scenes with Lucy and one scene with Lisa
try this from liveskul

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
the original game has ntr so maybe this one might get it later but that would take like 3 years considering how small and slow the updates are .
This is not the original game. The was also a pretty big negative reaction when that was added in the original game if i recall. I think the dev even removed it at one point.

Let's not fuck things up again. There are plenty of games with that fetish, go play one of them if you want that. It's amusing that the ntr fans complain when someone who doesn't like ntr comes in their thread complaining about it, and yet here we go, trolling a thread for a game that doesn't have it. Reported as trolling and trying to incite a thread war also, btw.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
This is not the original game. The was also a pretty big negative reaction when that was added in the original game if i recall. I think the dev even removed it at one point.

Let's not fuck things up again. There are plenty of games with that fetish, go play one of them if you want that. It's amusing that the ntr fans complain when someone who doesn't like ntr comes in their thread complaining about it, and yet here we go, trolling a thread for a game that doesn't have it. Reported as trolling and trying to incite a thread war also, btw.
To be fair, NTR was implemented on BBS for the reason to give meaning to the story, not because of a fetish of the creator.

you remove it and the story loses strength, the rape affected the mind of the mother that helped the protagonist manipulate, sharing Lucy helped the MC have a sexy moment, seeing Lucy courted by another guy at the club helped to make her drunk.

BBS objective of the game is manipulation, start the MC without power and little by little you begin to achieve objectives, making commitments is part of a game of manipulation and corruption.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes