3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Before anyone says it, yes, I've used the search feature to look, it did fuck all to help

Does someone have a link to the compressed full version? Or the last one that exists? Because every post with compressed files only has that individual updates file. I need like, the base game or w/e.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Before anyone says it, yes, I've used the search feature to look, it did fuck all to help

Does someone have a link to the compressed full version? Or the last one that exists? Because every post with compressed files only has that individual updates file. I need like, the base game or w/e.

Tip... under your profile set "order search results" to "Most Recent". Literally the 7th post down (the first six are people spamming requests for it) and posted less than 24 hours ago.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bobbys-memoirs-of-depravity-v0-15-493-ziptiefun.130448/post-14719797

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
[v0.15.491] to [v0.15.493]
View attachment 3993926
for real man this no game is a big joke ... is like top level for those ape developers, cause is 10 times more easy to made 4 plot lines / branches of a nice relationship development with the mc / or corruption mode / or black mail mode to the 5 main love interest ,

but those 2 or 3 ape developers go and go an go and keep going around with the 20 bad ends / the junk ntr ends / and the no sense oh oh we don't know how to made a follow up of the story game as it should need so much brain to write a decent plot and follow up. 6 years already ?

developers cry babies will say is so hard to made even a CG / Comic / type render follow story for the 4 to 8 main chars that need to be made, and be done but nooooo. ( an they , the developers had the assets / models etc so it shoul no be hard)

But they go around ghosting, trying to debug its own mess and playing matrix with those numbers.

rihamei

Jan 5, 2023
someone please tell me,mc have sex with his mom or sisters yet?or i must to wait for one more year? =))
i hate to play for nothing

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Did you click your PC next day to start the revenge?
Ah yeah just found you have to repeat this.

And lol, the writing after that is such a bullshit. All the corruption and abuse and rape, then the mom suddenly turns into some robot slut and lets the MC fuck her. And the MC is having migraine on the next day!

That's what it looks like when incompetent devs are stealing a halfway decent IP

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Can we get someone to spell and proof-read this? I've read engrish that's way better than this. Either a native speaker has absolutely atrocious grammar or it's someone 2nd or 3rd language.

Reactions: Somumax
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes