3.20 star(s) 32 Votes
Mar 17, 2019
for real man this no game is a big joke ... is like top level for those ape developers, cause is 10 times more easy to made 4 plot lines / branches of a nice relationship development with the mc / or corruption mode / or black mail mode to the 5 main love interest ,

but those 2 or 3 ape developers go and go an go and keep going around with the 20 bad ends / the junk ntr ends / and the no sense oh oh we don't know how to made a follow up of the story game as it should need so much brain to write a decent plot and follow up. 6 years already ?

developers cry babies will say is so hard to made even a CG / Comic / type render follow story for the 4 to 8 main chars that need to be made, and be done but nooooo. ( an they , the developers had the assets / models etc so it shoul no be hard)

But they go around ghosting, trying to debug its own mess and playing matrix with those numbers.
We hope to see your scripts in a game one day, it will be a masterpiece without a doubt.I don't think you're a guy who just complains about other people's work without knowledge. Wink Wink

Slow burn isn't for everyone, some people just don't get it

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Tip... under your profile set "order search results" to "Most Recent". Literally the 7th post down (the first six are people spamming requests for it) and posted less than 24 hours ago.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bobbys-memoirs-of-depravity-v0-15-493-ziptiefun.130448/post-14719797
Thanks. I'm used to skimming the search results for the when the word compressed is in bold and of that guy's two posts that showed up in search the one with it in bold font was the one WITHOUT the link lol Thank you.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Can we get someone to spell and proof-read this? I've read engrish that's way better than this. Either a native speaker has absolutely atrocious grammar or it's someone 2nd or 3rd language.
I don't know that your hands have that close relation with spelling...

Risbue

Feb 19, 2023
We hope to see your scripts in a game one day, it will be a masterpiece without a doubt.I don't think you're a guy who just complains about other people's work without knowledge. Wink Wink

Slow burn isn't for everyone, some people just don't get it
So you think that if you go to a restaurant and the food is burned, you can't complain if you aren't a chef and know how to cook that same food right? If you go to the movies and you think a movie is crap, you can't complain if you aren't a director and know how to do a better movie? If you read a novel, you aren't allowed to think that it's a bad novel if you haven't written a better novel yourself?

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes