3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
How the fuck do you trigger the lap dance scene, I work at the club, I have the morning wood scene, nothing triggers it, nobody gives a fuck about the same old tired NTR dogshit arguments you utter schizos.

Post about the scenes and tips on getting them, take that other shite to any other thread (Literally click one at random, you degenerates shit up every game with the exact same arguments so you'll have no trouble finding this exact same argument played out the exact same way)

Last edited:

syazal

Jul 15, 2024
It's said that i need to search for Hacking skill and "thing" that make Jenny excite using your laptop. But opening the laptop has nothing than jeek yourself or not.
Can anyone fixed this bug?

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I remember how excited I was when I first heard about this remake and I would download every new update; but at this point whenever I see it I can't even bring myself to download it every other update. I don't want to be to negative or anything but the arts somehow less appealing than the old BBS, the stories going in a weird direction, and they just won't stop focusing on changing useless things. I probably just won't come back in here again, I'll wait for the og to update despite knowing that it'll probably never happen again. (Though let's be honest, the last update for BBS was pretty good minus the ntr with the middle sister)

Reactions: Jackmcbean

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BobbysMemoirsOfDepravity-0.15.493
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
BobbysMemoirsOfDepravity-0.15.493
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Where's the changelog or there's no one changes?

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
RIGHT!! The script is linear! If you dont progress other characters first, there is no nightclub job, no Lucy... He messed up the script but it works.... After i have spent 2 hours on the script, you have to progress every single girl to get acces to the new update...

• Wow
Reactions: JhOon

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
RIGHT!! The script is linear! If you dont progress other characters first, there is no nightclub job, no Lucy... He messed up the script but it works.... After i have spent 2 hours on the script, you have to progress every single girl to get acces to the new update...
What's the new update could you tell you us?

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
It makes no sense that it doesn't have NTR. I'm tired of the overly fragile crybabies who can't even handle optional NTR. Now they're coming to cry about a remake of a game where NTR was 100% important. Unbelievable! This isn't a new original game—it's just a damn mod, not even a remake. I mean, you let me choose to keep watching while the boss is there, but you won't let me take it to the limit, even if it means game over. The original did that all the time. I'm going to rate it one star for not respecting either the original essence or the script. The story will never reach the same level if you don't let the boss advance or if you don't catch Lucy's friend abusing her. You've ruined the game because of the fragile crybabies who insist that a game based on NTR shouldn't have NTR—not even as an option, but completely absent. Terrible.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
It makes no sense that it doesn't have NTR. I'm tired of the overly fragile crybabies who can't even handle optional NTR. Now they're coming to cry about a remake of a game where NTR was 100% important. Unbelievable! This isn't a new original game—it's just a damn mod, not even a remake. I mean, you let me choose to keep watching while the boss is there, but you won't let me take it to the limit, even if it means game over. The original did that all the time. I'm going to rate it one star for not respecting either the original essence or the script. The story will never reach the same level if you don't let the boss advance or if you don't catch Lucy's friend abusing her. You've ruined the game because of the fragile crybabies who insist that a game based on NTR shouldn't have NTR—not even as an option, but completely absent. Terrible.
You seem to be the only crybaby here and didn't you see the post above? take that shit somewhere else.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes