3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
code is probably fucked or a save issue . i doubt zip would dump a bunch of renders and lock it out . will try to mess around in urm to see what's happening once i get the files or might just wait for a patch like last time .
I checked the game using unren and apart from the aforementioned scenes with Lucy and Liza there is nothing new.. not even half of what he posted on the screens. So we have to wait until the sixth and hope that he will have time to fix and test. :)

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: tonyzz and john1230

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I checked the game using unren and apart from the aforementioned scenes with Lucy and Liza there is nothing new.. not even half of what he posted on the screens. So we have to wait until the sixth and hope that he will have time to fix and test. :)
I doubt it. He gets away with lies every single time. It's a habbit now

Brilliance

Mar 13, 2018
Haha, you won't miss much if you don't play the new update I can count the new scenes on the fingers of my hand. Die Render and animations are good, but nothing more. For something that was supposed to have been ready since January this year, this is disappointing!!
I thought I was wrong about this but it seems not after all there really is no update at all I just paid $10 for this shit to share with you guys :ROFLMAO:

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
I thought I was wrong about this but it seems not after all there really is no update at all I just paid $10 for this shit to share with you guys :ROFLMAO:
I already decided after the last update that it's not worth it. You won't find anything more in the update than what Zip puts in the screenshots and now there's not even half of it. Zip promises a lot but does little.
Thanks anyway :)

• Sad
Reactions: john1230

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bobby's Memoirs of Depravity [v0.15.493] [ZipTieFun] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.15.491 -> v0.15.493 [1,06 GB]
- - - -

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.15.491 -> v0.15.493 [48,8 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes