3.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Can we get someone to spell and proof-read this? I've read engrish that's way better than this. Either a native speaker has absolutely atrocious grammar or it's someone 2nd or 3rd language.
I don't know that your hands have that close relation with spelling...

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Q:how to trigger Liza side story with her friend Susan ???
Also stuck here and and looks I have completed all other stories with other girls. Nothing new happening even when clicking on passing time. Susan never shows up. So how to trigger it ?

Risbue

Feb 19, 2023
We hope to see your scripts in a game one day, it will be a masterpiece without a doubt.I don't think you're a guy who just complains about other people's work without knowledge. Wink Wink

Slow burn isn't for everyone, some people just don't get it
So you think that if you go to a restaurant and the food is burned, you can't complain if you aren't a chef and know how to cook that same food right? If you go to the movies and you think a movie is crap, you can't complain if you aren't a director and know how to do a better movie? If you read a novel, you aren't allowed to think that it's a bad novel if you haven't written a better novel yourself?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Tip... under your profile set "order search results" to "Most Recent". Literally the 7th post down (the first six are people spamming requests for it) and posted less than 24 hours ago.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bobbys-memoirs-of-depravity-v0-15-493-ziptiefun.130448/post-14719797
You replied to someone else, but that will help me greatly from now on. I had no idea the option to most recent searches is in your profile and I'm here since 2017:ROFLMAO:.

Although, I still think this option should be available on the search screen itself, that way it you could toggle on a fly if you want most recent or most relevant.

3.10 star(s) 34 Votes