VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bodyguard [v0.1.1] [King Bob]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KING BOB1

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Comparing with Hillside - I think better not. Ok, at least he had sex in the first release.

But: this is pretty much the worst bodyguard I've ever seen. Thinks of himself as a top one, but of course instantly peeking at all of his possible clients (mom, three daughters...). And then we had to go to THE clothing store also already with one of the girls. But instead watching out for her he has only eyes (and more) for the shop assistent...

Well, the renders are ok. The story could be good, but only with a lot of work in the story telling (although the start was short as hell). And instead of the two frames "animations" it would be better to use stills only.
I'll try to improve everything in the future :)

Reactions: T017 and J.R.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'll try to improve everything in the future :)
Don't get me wrong, the game has some potential, also the girls are nice looking. But it still needs a lot of attention in the details. Regardind the comparison with Hillside: it also had a quite bumpy start in the first releases (I remember the hand-holding MC....).
Well, Good Luck!

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
The best looking girl imo was the clerk from the store (and, maybe, the older daughter)......
Storywriting needs a lot of rework. I think the release was too early.
Anyways, good luck with your game, KING BOB1 !

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
KING BOB1 you missed the chance for best game title ever on this site The Bootyguard :KEK:

also users PLEASE consider that its his first release if you smash him for every little thing that you dont like or "its copycat of this or that" soon there will be no new devs becouse every one of them just say F it and abandon the project

Last edited:

Sven2023

Nov 2, 2022
Damn these Daz 3D characters are getting boring.
not to mention the creepy expressions.
same shit in every game here and with the same body morphs LOL

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
First he puts on a suit, then fries pancakes. Then he arrives in an hour, as agreed with the woman, and she says to him “Wow, I didn’t expect you to arrive so quickly". He checks the asses of the woman and her daughters at such an angle, as if he was sitting in swimming pool. A woman hires him, a complete stranger to her, sitting on her bed only in her underwear. She doesn’t explain anything to him about working conditions and payment. For some reason, he himself tells her daughters the reason for his employment. Daughters without any objection dutifully agree to complete interference in their personal lives. Immediately, the youngest for some reason begins to drive his car and even laughs at him. The cashier sends him to spy on the youngest, although she told her that he is not her boyfriend. Her ass is huge and out of proportion. Immediately after peeping, this so-called bodyguard went and fucked the cashier. So many stupid things at the very beginning of the game are rare. In addition, for some reason, almost every page freezes. (Sorry for Engrish, I hope, I was clear enough).

KING BOB1

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
First he puts on a suit, then fries pancakes. Then he arrives in an hour, as agreed with the woman, and she says to him “Wow, I didn’t expect you to arrive so quickly". He checks the asses of the woman and her daughters at such an angle, as if he was sitting in swimming pool. A woman hires him, a complete stranger to her, sitting on her bed only in her underwear. She doesn’t explain anything to him about working conditions and payment. For some reason, he himself tells her daughters the reason for his employment. Daughters without any objection dutifully agree to complete interference in their personal lives. Immediately, the youngest for some reason begins to drive his car and even laughs at him. The cashier sends him to spy on the youngest, although she told her that he is not her boyfriend. Her ass is huge and out of proportion. Immediately after peeping, this so-called bodyguard went and fucked the cashier. So many stupid things at the very beginning of the game are rare. In addition, for some reason, almost every page freezes. (Sorry for Engrish, I hope, I was clear enough).
As I said before I'm new and need some time to improve if you don't like the game just don't play it :)

Reactions: fleetp

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm what to say... bad just really bad short cut sentences like a robot only choices are be a creep or not and forced scene out of nowhere olnly the models look decent or would look decent if the ass sliders werent turned to 200%
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i mean wtf she needs two chairs...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

KING BOB1

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
hmm what to say... bad just really bad short cut sentences like a robot only choices are be a creep or not and forced scene out of nowhere olnly the models look decent or would look decent if the ass sliders werent turned to 200%
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i mean wtf she needs two chairs...
I'm trying to improve. If you don't like it and don't want to give me time for improvement just don't play it's simple as that

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I'm trying to improve. If you don't like it and don't want to give me time for improvement just don't play it's simple as that
so far what i see it will be a mindless fuckfest with stock characters (except sliders to max) and no real choices maybe it gets better maybe not but from what i saw from the teaser i will take your suggestion and dont play (oh damn i just played it...) the teaser was enough.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote