3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
A few things, since this 3.3 update, the MC always seems to have her panties back on after working in the inn, even if you take them off before hand.

Is anyone ever going to stick there dick through the gloryhole?

Also, after drinking 3 times she dances, is that currently the only dance she does or are there more in game now?

About the interface, I worked out the first one is for pubes or no pubes, the second one which looks like the goblin face, now is that to turn 'I-I' on/off or something else?

Not even sure if I'm at the end of the current version or not, is there a way to tell? A lot of stuff stays no further content yet but other things don't say this but nothing seems to change, I think also in an earlier version I played I am sure the 'boy' comes in to her bedroom when she was sleeping, but that's yet to happen now.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
A few things, since this 3.3 update, the MC always seems to have her panties back on after working in the inn, even if you take them off before hand.

Is anyone ever going to stick there dick through the gloryhole?

Also, after drinking 3 times she dances, is that currently the only dance she does or are there more in game now?

About the interface, I worked out the first one is for pubes or no pubes, the second one which looks like the goblin face, now is that to turn 'I-I' on/off or something else?

Not even sure if I'm at the end of the current version or not, is there a way to tell? A lot of stuff stays no further content yet but other things don't say this but nothing seems to change, I think also in an earlier version I played I am sure the 'boy' comes in to her bedroom when she was sleeping, but that's yet to happen now.
Wrong place to say discuss that mate. Doc is scared of this site. Go to his discord for cult members and earn the chance for him to acknowledge your statements and questions.

ares34

Apr 29, 2020
does anybody have a save-file where drinking beer in the tavern works, startet from the beginning with intro and talked with everybody but it still says ''not enough guilt''?

Reactions: ismilelots
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes