3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
Still Can't do de dance scene... Did this 3 times and it says that, she don´t have enough guilt. how to gain that??
thanks

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
can you do anything with kolby? also can someone tell me all the scenes in the game and how to do them ive done the bar bukkake ive waited with the bath tenticles twise and then she just ends the scene and the goblin has done the boobs and the butt and ive helped jack pull weeds till he sees a boob

wolfy1000

Sep 11, 2023
and also in font size 14.5 with every third word capitalised, at least three colors to highlight different aspects and an attached welsh, spanish and french translation
sooooooooo funnnnnny dude I'm dying right now, they should put you as the jester of the world

• Red Heart
Reactions: mamaboiii

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game looked good but too bad for me the art style is not my style I don't find her sexy or cute at all. Great animation and sound effects. Just disappointing to me the art style is bad to me so I could not enjoy it. I think the big thing is it's too damn WESTERN and I really hate our art style it sucks.

pipidon3000

Nov 27, 2018
Game looked good but too bad for me the art style is not my style I don't find her sexy or cute at all. Great animation and sound effects. Just disappointing to me the art style is bad to me so I could not enjoy it. I think the big thing is it's too damn WESTERN and I really hate our art style it sucks.
Not a fan of those stupid huge boobs either. Everything else looks cute though

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
6 years to make a few scenes, this developer is next level of lazy person. and probably milking his patreons for years like ICSTOR.

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
====================================================================
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES FOR VERSION:
IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.
NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED SOME TIME IN: UNKNOWN

WATCH UPDATE PROGRESS WITH:
INFO ON FUTURE GAMES BY DOC:
SUPPORT DOC'S GAME DEVELOPMENT:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

after first encounter with that river octopus there is nothing else? cuz i tried loading the save like 20 times, and there is nothing else.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
after first encounter with that river octopus there is nothing else? cuz i tried loading the save like 20 times, and there is nothing else.
iirc there should be nothing else, I haven't played the most recent update, but I highly doubt that the newest update would contain another scene with the octopus.
Once you get a scene with the octopus after having escaped multiple times, you're done.

Reactions: Ktxondo
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes