3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
Can anyone tell what scenes this game have?

Drunkard - spanking with 3 stages - last one with finger halfinserted.
Landlords son - boobs grouping\crample by landlords son.
Pound tentacles
Oogly humping and boobs bang when nadya sleeps.

Anithing else?
Dance scene

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
yeah, no. it honestly should be a scam to call that an "update". that ain't no update, bugfix, fix or patch. that is just a slimy disgusting shit he took and then he called it quits for another decade.
What part of Quality of Life Update you don't understand? XDDD

Reactions: zektamor

ZArakita

Feb 13, 2019
Hello everyone Please explain what corruption means in this game. I don't understand how this is related to the game

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Has anyone tried to get her halfway drunk and try scenes with the other two patrons? I mean, could it possibly work? I will giver it a try with the drunk dude for now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the only way to see that is if both bones games get a really big update and i mean like 6 are more sex scenes to make up for the long wait.

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
He doesn't work on it, I had the potential to be an astronaut or to cure cancer, potential means nothing if you don't work on it
No, you don't have the potential to be an astronaut or to cure cancer because you don't have any relevant feature to do it. In this case, yeah, SG have the potential to be better than The Manor because it have better chances to introduce new characters, new mechanics, expand the lore, etc.

zektamor

Nov 1, 2017
He doesn't work on it, I had the potential to be an astronaut or to cure cancer, potential means nothing if you don't work on it
LOL, you're right actually. It all boils down to that but this is also correct:

No, you don't have the potential to be an astronaut or to cure cancer because you don't have any relevant feature to do it. In this case, yeah, SG have the potential to be better than The Manor because it have better chances to introduce new characters, new mechanics, expand the lore, etc.

• Angry
Reactions: Portgas6620

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
Start the Maid Job.
Have 2 (or more) Beer in you hands when talking to the farmer.
He will ask you to drink with him.
Do this 3 times and you get the dance scene.
Do this 3 timeson 3 days Maid Job and you will get all 3 scene.
1st. Dance
2nd. Dance - kneeling
3rd. Dance - kneeling - bukkake

Still crashes. I'ma wait till Bones fixes his broken game.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes