3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
in a scene where a drunkard spits and touches and wants to fuck with his finger......the finger doesn't work and you can't get out..... how to fix this, help
It works, look, all you have to do is "PUT YOUR PANTIES and go to the Tavern", that's all.

• Angry
Reactions: yercat

Kortver

Apr 15, 2021
What are you talking about? XD
I mean, think about it. What he added in the update was mentioned before it disappeared. Obviously he couldn't think of releasing a major update. But there are people who believed and waited 2 years. Thought there would be a major update to the game. And ended up with some junk.

Reactions: yercat

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
I mean, think about it. What he added in the update was mentioned before it disappeared. Obviously he couldn't think of releasing a major update. But there are people who believed and waited 2 years. Thought there would be a major update to the game. And ended up with some junk.
Well, these kind of stuff happens when people have troubles in real life, that's all, Bones is working again and that's what matters, if someone don't like Bones, all they have to do is to Move On, specially if they are not even paying XD. Also, people that talk with him already had an idea about how much content he was about to release, specially the mofos that talk Spanish like me.

Seujiro

Mar 4, 2018
Well, these kind of stuff happens when people have troubles in real life, that's all, Bones is working again and that's what matters, if someone don't like Bones, all they have to do is to Move On, specially if they are not even paying XD. Also, people that talk with him already had an idea about how much content he was about to release, specially the mofos that talk Spanish like me.
Ok, so...you complain about other games, their content or progress (like Daily Lives of My Countryside and Corruption Town) and that's okay, no problem at all. But if others do the same on Bones games, it's wrong? :LOL::LOL:

Honesti

Apr 3, 2022
Who in their right mind would anal finger a girl when her pussy is there? (drunkard scene)
What was bones thinking??

pr0nt0

Dec 7, 2018
keep seeing people mention stripping during the dance. Is that actually a thing or is it speculation? Cause I have gotten everything else to trigger I think

KALSUPer5

Jul 29, 2017
Bones is alive, for awhile I thought they stopped because of the issues with the Manor game, but glad that this creator is doing well, last I saw they were in a hospital, hope you are better!!

Reactions: PKerchu

floran

May 20, 2020
So, is it an update with new scenes or just something to avoid the "abandoned" tag?
new scenes...basically 2, with 3 variations each.
so not much but something, enough for him to keep his dumb patreons for another year

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes