3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
Thank you very much, but could you tell me how to activate these events please?

- drunk guy -> slapped / groped / wet finger
- Lords son -> grope / wet grope / toples grope
finger doesn't work
Ps freezes
In general, everything is in pieces, everything is closed, as they wrote above, we waited a year and got it for 10 minutes, in general, you can safely delete it and play in a year, if he don’t abandon it again, although in discord there is no information about this game when the next update will be

Last edited:
Reactions: PKerchu

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
To win in waitress minigame:

TAKE THE DITRY PLATES FROM THE TABLES.

TAKE THE DITRY PLATES FROM THE TABLES

It is appears only at Jack's table and Lord's son table.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
You crying a lot just because you are doing everything wrong. All you have to do is to clean the damn place, that's all, AND you don't have to spend the whole 10 mins XDDD.
As many others have mentioned my version appears to be bugged and cleaning tasks were not always rendering in.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
maybe you have some bugs, there is a new version on the patreon page, you can download it for free, it's really easy for me to do the tasks

but I haven't reached the dance scene yet, can you tell me how to do it?
Someone mentioned it earlier that you have to be holding multiple beers when you the farmer guy asks for one. He'll ask you to take a drink with him. Do that 3 times and the scene triggers.

Treino

Jun 23, 2018
To win in waitress minigame:

TAKE THE DITRY PLATES FROM THE TABLES.

It is appears only at Jack's table and Lord's son table.

im stuck in this part too!

yakyb

Sep 12, 2020
in a scene where a drunkard spits and touches and wants to fuck with his finger......the finger doesn't work and you can't get out..... how to fix this, help

Reactions: Treino

Markuss

Apr 4, 2018
Well not a lot of change since the first one I'd like to see most of the not implemented areas opened more in the pond more with ivar lets give
Bones the benefit of the doubt and see
how quick and how big the content is on the next update his supporters and fans have every reason to criticise now lets see if Bones can redeem himself { i hope he can the man has talent }

Reactions: PKerchu
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes