3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Dr.Mummy

Mar 1, 2022
Noticed those don't spawn but still count occasionally. Some days I start with more than I have marks more which allows me to go into the negatives too.

Any idea how to get clothing removed in the dance scene? Triggered 4 times but nothing new. I see in the files she strips.
maybe you have some bugs, there is a new version on the patreon page, you can download it for free, it's really easy for me to do the tasks

but I haven't reached the dance scene yet, can you tell me how to do it?

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
The guy is the kind of dev that makes a game that looks kinda neat, promises the world, makes like 2 or 3 good updates and just stops while taking the money.
His last game manor is ages old and he dropped an update every half year or so with literally no content what so ever just to not get the abandoned tag. Now he made a new game cause having 2 means double the income.
Lets cry...XD

• Angry
Reactions: yercat

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
He’s a good developer, I liked his last game, it has its own “charm”
A good dev wouldnt constantly leave his playerbase hanging for 6 months to a year at a time (in this case over a year) making 2 games with updates that add maybe 1 new dialogue box while he pockets a truckload of money. Say what you will about Summertime Saga, at least its updates were big enough to justify the massive wait between patches.

Reactions: John1788 and yercat

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
The bar stuff seems really tedious and broken right now. I always start with 3 bad marks that can't go away and none of the animations trigger. Also 10m is so friggin long for this.
You crying a lot just because you are doing everything wrong. All you have to do is to clean the damn place, that's all, AND you don't have to spend the whole 10 mins XDDD.

• Angry
Reactions: yercat

Hanzo6

Jul 1, 2022
Hi, here is a list I posted on page 69 (nice :cool:) what I found so far in the game.
Hope that will help you a bit. Is not a guide but something. Enjoy.
Thank you very much, but could you tell me how to activate these events please?

- drunk guy -> slapped / groped / wet finger
- Lords son -> grope / wet grope / toples grope

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes