3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't think the guilt system works right now. my have to wait for a long time for the dev to do stuff with it lol.

Guarano

May 14, 2018
Hi.
I think you need to play the Intro to get all the guilt you need and don't skip it.
And indeed, you have to talk to all NPC at the 1st day, the Granny is the last one.

• Hey there
Reactions: NaillMcDracken

ttbst

Oct 17, 2023
go to [\BT_Survivor Guilt_0.03.2\www\data] and replace maps.

add outfit chest in room
add opportunity leave room nude
add undress chest in barMission (work not good)
Hello, friend. I have downloaded your attachment, and there are indeed several replaceable clothes in the game. However, the clothes you added are not available in many scenarios, such as horse riding games. However, I found the corresponding horse riding game images cg for these clothes in the game data, which seems to indicate that there should be some ways to solve this problem. I look forward to your reply

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I've finished talking to all the NPC and finished that objective. Now what? I'm kinda just doing the same thing over and over again with no resembelence of progress

glavnee

May 20, 2021
I've finished talking to all the NPC and finished that objective. Now what? I'm kinda just doing the same thing over and over again with no resembelence of progress
Same bullshit, I work at a bar and these nasty bastards place orders so often that this whore doesn't have time to do anything and I have no idea what to do next or how to make her work quickly.

MestreBoen

May 8, 2021
Same bullshit, I work at a bar and these nasty bastards place orders so often that this whore doesn't have time to do anything and I have no idea what to do next or how to make her work quickly.
you're probably not taking away the dirty plates from the tables

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes