3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
Creatures "interactions" will be a main dish in this game... Thanks to patreon I can't have beasty in this game, but I can put all the fantastic creatures I want, and make them do a lot of sutff... :)
Good to know this ahead of time so I can hard pass. Well, that and no interest in being the female.

carl2732

Nov 8, 2017
If you talk to the merc man on the beach while standing between fire, you get stuck:(. An autosave feature might do the trick. Great so far!

Last edited:

chidorinovac

Sep 13, 2018
I'll start with saying: I prefer this style of game to have female protagonist. Almost all of the games on this website are male protagonist or furry, and sorry to say I don't prefer those kind of stories/situations. I really like the artwork in this game, because 90% of "RPG" style games in this genre have the on screen characters looking like the pilsbury dough boy, for which I really don't prefer. Unfortunately there's not alot of content (or at least not alot that I can find) currently, so I'm really looking foward to see this game get filled in with updates and such. Hope to see this game get finished, keep up the good work Mr Bones.

Reactions: pakto and Xaoyu

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
Very nice start to the game! Artwork is top-notch as expected from the good doctor.

First time I'm enjoying playing with a female MC. Like someone said in a previous post, I hope that the MC doesn't become a "mindless slut".

Anyway, looking forward to next updates (both games) and the "creature interactions" :devilish:

Best of luck Dr. Bones! Keep up the awesome work!

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Linus

May 24, 2017
i don´t really have time, even for myself or project.. But I remember the Art from BT: The Manor and give it a try.. and it was not a waste of time.(y) for your work. A bit Painfull are the Blury Trees and Houses... i like the greenfields :) the Water(Ocean/Sea?) has an nice artform. The Pub Looks really detailed and
coherent. I noticed the side entrances through the Porch in conection with the walkway´s... awsome!

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes