3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Will this game have combat? I just remembered that a long time ago a sketch of Nadya (who was nameless at the time) wearing armor and a sword was released. For those of you interested, a copy of the image can be found in my fan art gallery under my guide for "The Manor" in the spoiler titled "Extra Content", you then need to open another internal spoiler which contains the image.

Link to the art gallery; Here

Reactions: kicsifox

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Can you actually do anything yet? Pulled weeds twice and that said it was done and played with the kid but other then that, there doesnt seem to be anything to do?

CrashDJeff

Sep 19, 2018
For me just scene of the battle animation is fine.
i'm just have eyes for the intense erotic possibilities in this game. ^^

VulgarXrated

Nov 17, 2018
I also dislike "slut simulators"... and, as most of you know, Imma sucker for progression. So even if near the end of the game one of the routes the player will be able to take, is to "slut it up a little", other routes will keep the "innocence" and "proudness" on lewd events. So, I think this game should be fine for most audiences. But, keep assured, Nadya will not become a cock hunry and mindless slut anytime soon.
That's a shame, my favorite part about female protagonist games is them becoming complete and total sluts lol.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes