3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

arandomeusername55

Feb 8, 2020
shame bones is so infrequent with his updates, or even progress posts on patreon. id actually monetarily support him if he was even half as consistent as other creators since his games are actually very good. even update posts like "weekly update, didnt work on anything this week but here's my potential schedule" does way more than going radio silence for months.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Creatures "interactions" will be a main dish in this game... Thanks to patreon I can't have beasty in this game, but I can put all the fantastic creatures I want, and make them do a lot of sutff... :)
I love loopholes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So the MC in this game are Claire the police girl in The manor, but with bigger tits than her. Even if it was first release, the quality of Dr bones's art truly amazing
I have a feeling we won't see new updates for a very long time and it truly a shame, but I would rather refer you put your time in BT Manor more

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I'm still waiting for some changes in here! I'm very excited about this Guilt especially.
Well the next update is still scheduled for late march. Sadly Trello hasn't been updated for weeks so it's hard to tell if we get it it this month.

May 7, 2018
shame bones is so infrequent with his updates, or even progress posts on patreon. id actually monetarily support him if he was even half as consistent as other creators since his games are actually very good. even update posts like "weekly update, didnt work on anything this week but here's my potential schedule" does way more than going radio silence for months.
he posts on his discord quite a bit

arandomeusername55

Feb 8, 2020
he posts on his discord quite a bit
then thats even worse. if you have time to post on discord, why would you not post about updates on the OFFICIAL patreon itself? and as it looks like, he likes posting and responding to criticism on these forums more than posting about updates as well. it just all around puts a sour taste in my mouth, and im sure im not the only one.

May 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He had some pretty big problems with patreon regarding content and seems to just want to update things as they are uploaded. And if you don't like it, ignore him and his games then. But he makes himself available where he chooses and isn't milking patrons for nothing like many others do.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Heyo, guys! Just wanted to stop by and let you know I'm still working, this was a slow week given I had people working in my home finishing up my new office. But now everything is settled and the "developing" is back in action.

then thats even worse. if you have time to post on discord, why would you not post about updates on the OFFICIAL Patreon itself? and as it looks like, he likes posting and responding to criticism on these forums more than posting about updates as well. it just all around puts a sour taste in my mouth, and im sure im not the only one.
Hi guy... Look, one thing I learned in this "business" is that: No matter what you do, someone somewhere will always be pissed at you. I have flaws, yep, but I'm trying to work on them as a way to smooth this whole experience for me and the supporters and/or fans. But I also want to preserve my own idiosyncrasy and don't get washed off by the waves assorted criticism.

Speaking of the "I'm working on my flaws" bit. If you checked Patreon this past week, you may noticed that I posted three times in this said week, And I'm now writing week reports (for both projects).

So yeah, I always appreciate quality game criticism, because it helps perfecting the craft. But I try to avoid personal criticism because I'm not a young fella and chances are I won't change that much, and also want to avoid the ramifications of replying to every and each Joe that has some bone to pick with me (see what I did there?).

So, If you guys want info, it is always recommended to joining the Discord server, because, it is, in fact, an OFFICIAL media for my work. But if some of you don't like using discord for some reason, I will try to create the habit of writing these Weekend Reports (even if I personally try to avoid posting TOO much on Patreon, given they tend to get a bit arbitrary on what you can and can't post there, regardless of my project there being "by the book" now).

See ya later, guys!, don't forget to wash your hands.

ecelgelir

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Heyo, guys! Just wanted to stop by and let you know I'm still working, this was a slow week given I had people working in my home finishing up my new office. But now everything is settled and the "developing" is back in action.

Hi guy... Look, one thing I learned in this "business" is that: No matter what you do, someone somewhere will always be pissed at you. I have flaws, yep, but I'm trying to work on them as a way to smooth this whole experience for me and the supporters and/or fans. But I also want to preserve my own idiosyncrasy and don't get washed off by the waves assorted criticism.

Speaking of the "I'm working on my flaws" bit. If you checked Patreon this past week, you may noticed that I posted three times in this said week, And I'm now writing week reports (for both projects).

So yeah, I always appreciate quality game criticism, because it helps perfecting the craft. But I try to avoid personal criticism because I'm not a young fella and chances are I won't change that much, and also want to avoid the ramifications of replying to every and each Joe that has some bone to pick with me (see what I did there?).

So, If you guys want info, it is always recommended to joining the Discord server, because, it is, in fact, an OFFICIAL media for my work. But if some of you don't like using discord for some reason, I will try to create the habit of writing these Weekend Reports (even if I personally try to avoid posting TOO much on Patreon, given they tend to get a bit arbitrary on what you can and can't post there, regardless of my project there being "by the book" now).

GL Dr.Bones :) Wonderful art . Bar Scene :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

arandomeusername55

Feb 8, 2020

I am not particularly pissed. just burned by so many pump and dump creators in this space that good will is very hard to come by unless you earn it. i am aware you cant post about your other game on patreon anymore because of incest rules over on that platform. but even when you could there was a history of many long pauses of updates. which isnt particularly bad. it just makes people not want to support as much. nobody is expecting you to have a release schedule like the dudes who make 20k a month on patreon. im sure if you had that money you'd be pumping out updates left and right because it would be your full time job. but the reality is you dont have that and you have real life responsibilities to support yourself on top of this hobby structure. but updates on progress are the best thing ever. and if youre working on it and continue to show good will, people like myself wouldnt have much problem supporting you.

just know this critic is from a place of wanting to support you, and not from a place of entitlement. i know there are many piss babies that come along, never donate, and then complain endlessly. complain that you arent shitting out content like its your duty. and its hard to ignore those people. but those types lose sympathy from people who would donate and who do support you if you show your supporters and would be supporters that you care. and if you have made steps to better that. then kudos. i did notice you post more updates. i am glad. keep it up.

and updates can be as little info as possible so long as you give a constructive schedule for people to expect. thats all. nobody reasonable is expecting you to write 60 paragraphs every weekend and detail every little progress. patreon is a shit head.

good luck and looking forward to future things from you.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes