3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
when is the next update? View attachment 660608
There is no dates or x-x month each update (which was something that Doc sayed recently that updates would take 1.5-2 months each update but that never happen, Doc is really bad meeting deadlines and sometimes promises), The next update will be for Bones Tales The Manor but dont expect it to be that fast to drop, perhaps next month will drop but again not sure, after the manor update then Doc will work on this game (which he might have already made some stuff for it).

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
There is no dates or x-x month each update (which was something that Doc sayed recently that updates would take 1.5-2 months each update but that never happen, Doc is really bad meeting deadlines and sometimes promises), The next update will be for Bones Tales The Manor but dont expect it to be that fast to drop, perhaps next month will drop but again not sure, after the manor update then Doc will work on this game (which he might have already made some stuff for it).
what doc is working on manor again? i thought after releasing .15 version he would work on SG next.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
what doc is working on manor again? i thought after releasing .15 version he would work on SG next.
Yea i think he is working on Manor again due to last update being with a good amount of bugs (which they will be fixed for this coming update i hope), in a certain way felt like the update was rushed that is why the amount of bugs and missing things (like trigger of a certain event).

Last edited:
Reactions: potty khale

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
when there’s going to be a new version
Good question, but sadly u might have to wait around 5 more months, cause he working on Manor now and has usual he doesnt update us with progress.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
when will the next update come ??
That is a really good question for both games and the answer is "We have no fcking clue", Doc doesnt update no one about the progress, he drops the update when he decides to do it, so until he drops the next Manor update from there u can start counting like 3/4 months for the survivor guilt update.

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Is the project alive?
Well the project its alive and its dead at the same time, Doc has been kinda of a letdown cause of the lack of communication, doc decided to make another manor update due to last manor update being released with bunch of bugs (even though he had all the time he needed), its almost making 4 months since the last manor update and he recently updated his trello which was a shock that he has alot still to do (from 5 tasks he only had done 2 in almost 4 months), he is being critized alot recent months due to lack of honesty, irresponsibility, lying and alot more stuff.

Last edited:

PeanutBoy305

Jul 12, 2018
Well the project its alive and its dead at the same time, Doc has been lazy and irresponsiable, doc decided to make another manor update due to last manor update being released with bunch of bugs (even though he had all the time he needed), its almost making 4 months since the last manor update and he recently updated his trello which was a shock that he only had made around 45% of his tasks (from 5 tasks he only had done 2 in almost 4 months), he is being critized alot recent months due to lack of honesty, irresponsibility, lying and alot more stuff (its sad to see a dev that started so good with amazing game and after getting so much money he decided to not care anymore).
I totally agree with you.. Doc has done an amazing job. But it seems to me that he's been lacking recently. I mean, I understand that things take time, but he could at least give us updates every 2 weeks. Nothing major, just to keep us updated on what's going on.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I totally agree with you.. Doc has done an amazing job. But it seems to me that he's been lacking recently. I mean, I understand that things take time, but he could at least give us updates every 2 weeks. Nothing major, just to keep us updated on what's going on.
That is something i have been telling Doc for over a year that he needs to do update report, but he always promises and never does it, i understand he wants to do things right and without a deadlines but lets be honest last manor update was full of bugs and while when he did hav deadline would only hv 1-2 bugs.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The Doc is playing with us. He doesn’t give a shit. On Discord he is making joke after joke. We are stupid to hope he would care about this project.
Or maybe understand that a 1 man job for 2 projects is too much to handle?

Im being reasonable and if sounds like im defending the guy then think of it whatever you like!

He actually seems to prioritizing Manor Tales over Survivors guilt. Since manor have way more content over this project.

Plus take the fact of how much content he may plan to add into MT to possibly way more later on to hop on SG and compensate it for both games but not at the same % of progress. Hell if i woulda knew what is he taking too long i woulda say it out of the blue but since im neither a patreon or subscriberstar supporter then F* it dude ;P

You are free to critique and whatever but dont trashtalk the dude. That aint gonna help at all

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes