3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

salsoman

Jun 25, 2017
Yea Doc is doing The manor still, after tommorow it will make 5 months he doing the update and if we go by the trello the content and implementation should have been done long time ago, so yea supporting a dev that doesnt even take 5 minutes of his breaks to do a simple report its pure lazyness and not worthy of supporting if people want the update simply wait until he says the date.
"When is the update for SG?" well how things are expect it to be late december or next yea cause of long develop and if the manor its taking this long and the update will be the same size expect the SG update to take close to a year.
I don't think you should expect any release for this game this year

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Well considering the shit the worlds facing this year , cut the man some slack.
Plus he's still updating the Manor as time passes.
SG will receive the same love but in time.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Cut him some slack?
I stop supporting him months ago when I realized he still prioritize Manor over SG. I couldn’t careless about Manor.

Keep supporting him won’t hurt me financially because it was relatively cheap. But it’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message.
Well, to be honest, he did create SG to pretty much experiment on something. He did say it before. What that "something" is kinda unclear but yeah, he kinda treats SG as a side project.

Now, do a magic trick.

PeanutBoy305

Jul 12, 2018
Well, to be honest, he did create SG to pretty much experiment on something. He did say it before. What that "something" is kinda unclear but yeah, he kinda treats SG as a side project.

Now, do a magic trick.
He created SG because Patreon doesn't support The manor anymore. From what I know. So you would think he'd focus on SG more than The manor.. I hope that there will be an update on Jan 2021. I was going to support this guy, but because of how lazy this man is I shall not waste my money. I understand game developing isn't easy, but barely any updates? He can't take 5-10mins on updating trello or posting an update on here? He's milking his supporters and he will eventually lose some if he doesn't give an update soon. Unless his supporters are dumb as dirt. Which I hope not...

Jul 31, 2018
Cut him some slack?
I stop supporting him months ago when I realized he still prioritize Manor over SG. I couldn’t careless about Manor.

Keep supporting him won’t hurt me financially because it was relatively cheap. But it’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message.
Sending a message?! What, that he should instead abandon one game over another? I think his plan was always to focus on manor for now and keep this as a side project for if he needs a break, then when manor is finished he'll work on this one. For sure he could be more communicative with his audience, but seriously, people have to stop acting so entitled to things. Stop sending him money for sure, but don't do it because your "sending a message". That's condescending and passive aggressive as fuck. Do it because he's not currently working on anything your interested in. That's a normal reason.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
[ This is my sarcastic response to a previous post. ]
[ I am a rather liberal minded Christian with some uncommon ideas. ]
[ This is meant to be taken as humor, and I am looking forward to this game. ]

Moses:
Say, God, you've given us quite a lot of sex related rules lately. Is there something I should know?
God: Okay, here's the deal. A long time ago, some humans had children with fallen angels, aka "demons." Those children were the Nephilim, and their descendants are still running around causing problems. The Philistines, for instance. I mean there's a reason they're twelve feet tall and you're not. So, I need you and your people to once again be fruitful and multiply, so that you can fight them. It's hard to explain, but we need to get rid of these tainted bloodlines. That means lots of babies, and healthy ones. So, no same sex marriage, because that won't make children. No wasting time having sex with animals, same problem. Also, no inbreeding, it's a long story that involves medical science you wouldn't understand, suffice to say that can lead to health problems. In addition, don't eat shellfish, you never know when a strong warrior is gonna just up and die from an allergy you can't predict. Basically, everything I said last week is to help you build a strong army to fight unholy giants. Got it?
Moses: Wow, that's a lot to take in. Okay, God, I've got this!

SEVERAL THOUSAND YEARS LATER

Creatures "interactions" will be a main dish in this game... Thanks to patreon I can't have beasty in this game, but I can put all the fantastic creatures I want, and make them do a lot of sutff... :)
Bones Fan: Sweet! Sex with demonic creatures is even better than bestiality! And it's more socially accepted!

GodFacePalm-FamilyGuy.png

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
[ This is my sarcastic response to a previous post. ]
[ I am a rather liberal minded Christian with some uncommon ideas. ]
[ This is meant to be taken as humor, and I am looking forward to this game. ]

Moses:
Say, God, you've given us quite a lot of sex related rules lately. Is there something I should know?
God: Okay, here's the deal. A long time ago, some humans had children with fallen angels, aka "demons." Those children were the Nephilim, and their descendants are still running around causing problems. The Philistines, for instance. I mean there's a reason they're twelve feet tall and you're not. So, I need you and your people to once again be fruitful and multiply, so that you can fight them. It's hard to explain, but we need to get rid of these tainted bloodlines. That means lots of babies, and healthy ones. So, no same sex marriage, because that won't make children. No wasting time having sex with animals, same problem. Also, no inbreeding, it's a long story that involves medical science you wouldn't understand, suffice to say that can lead to health problems. In addition, don't eat shellfish, you never know when a strong warrior is gonna just up and die from an allergy you can't predict. Basically, everything I said last week is to help you build a strong army to fight unholy giants. Got it?
Moses: Wow, that's a lot to take in. Okay, God, I've got this!

SEVERAL THOUSAND YEARS LATER

Bones Fan:
Sweet! Sex with demonic creatures is even better than bestiality! And it's more socially accepted!

View attachment 777494
This, sir, made me chuckle. (y)(y)

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
I thought I'd chime in and say I love your work.

I'm usually quite content with lurking around, but some threads warrant at least a friendly nod.

Keep at it :)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
When will doc start working in Survivor Guilt?
Pretty doubtful not this year that im sure of!

he either put way WAY WAY more attention into Manor and gets to a point of finish it at any specific point or puts on frozen manor to start working on survivor guilt :p

im sure at january of 2021 he will start rolling out updates for this *unless he splits up in 2 and work on both games which i can't imagine how much time that would be*

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes