3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
excellent art but I don't like when the protagonist is a female, I don't feel identify with that

I don't want to protagonice a female and every people of the town fuck my character. I want to be THE GUY that fucks every women in the town and not the inverse

Renault

Jun 20, 2018
excellent art but I don't like when the protagonist is a female, I don't feel identify with that

I don't want to protagonice a female and every people of the town fuck my character. I want to be THE GUY that fucks every women in the town and not the inverse
So what I do when I want to be wicked is imagine it as what I want my pet toy to do, and what will amuse me. Least that's how I deal with women protags.

For the more honorable ones, I tend to guide my "future wife" idea.

PhoenyxBird

Jul 18, 2018
Shalom, Dr. Bones! ... I hope everything is well and progressing in abundance and well-being... Doc, I know that things will be ready when they will be ready... however, is there any ETD on Survivor's Guilt for the next version? Keep up with that so good art of yours... (y)

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Got to the 2nd floor to talk about the room, game froze, had to restart, not sitting through everything again. Too slow, can't skip things. Nothing interesting happened up to that point as well. Got rid of it.

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
Hi guy... Look, one thing I learned in this "business" is that: No matter what you do, someone somewhere will always be pissed at you. I have flaws, yep, but I'm trying to work on them as a way to smooth this whole experience for me and the supporters and/or fans. But I also want to preserve my own idiosyncrasy and don't get washed off by the waves assorted criticism.
Exceptionally strong and healthy approach - the only possible in this wicked world... Wish you to have even more fun just as we have...

Dec 20, 2018
like most other games on here, i'm guessing its abandoned but not marked as yet
Had a slip on the other game... mixed opinions from people, some thought it was good others thought it was shit for the time he took to update it, so probably he is working on that game and left this on a far far corner, IF he update this one it'll probably be in 6 month - 1 year. A pitty cause I actually know him for the manor but now I'm waiting for an update to this game, in my opinion the manor is already milked enough.

Newguy1

Jan 14, 2019
i've played a lot of games on here and its sad that the ones that are really good, the ones i'm drawn towards and truly appreciate... are the ones that are either abandoned by the developer or they take half a year, or probably 1 whole year to get a small update. The only developer i've seen keeping updates regular.. not fixed timing but at least every 1 or 2 months is Evakiss.. i can't ask for much as i'm getting to play them for free here, but when updates take ages and with some devs we have no clue whats going on and that sucks

Reactions: parachina

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This game its gonna remain frozen til probably march 2021 and possibly get an update rolling on mid/late april 2021.

again the focus right now seems to be more into manor than survivor's guilt so even if the MC of this game have a HELL of potential to be corrupted or give into pleasure *not NTR garbo* then game will be doing nice.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes