3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Sorry, for soul I mean the human spirit (or more simply, the mind) and as a bowl of chili peppers, I have enough experience, starting from a CBM64.

So the first, the second and third questions do not compete with me.

Thank you.
Never tried the CBM64.
I started with a IBM XT with 2 floppies and a 20 meg HD.
Yeah, It was a super deluxe model.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
So I was right about the same age.
We are men of another era.
I hope you had the honor to try the Amiga 500.

Wonderful machine and wonderful conversions of games (the Bar/Cabinet games, what memories!) of that time.

We have had the pleasure to witness the real development and the real history of the game, with those huge cards and pinball machines.
I was asked to work on one once. Found that it was working fine by it's standard.

Ah! DOS. DOS SHELL. GUI. Floppy disks that were floppy. Back when you had to know how to spell the commands you wanted to execute.

I will always remember the gorillas tossing atomic bananas at each other without destroying the skyscrapers they were climbing on.

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Well, this is awkward.
Right now I'm focused in a 60% to Survivor Guilt, and a 35% to The Manor... And you may think: "Bones, Do you even math?"..
And I'll answer: "Of course not, math is bad for your teeth". But yeah, that 5% is for undisclosed stuff... (like social life and stuff).
I'd totally do math with you, but on this one, I'd rather HYPE!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wait a second.... this game was released a year ago but still first version? no abandoned tag? what happened? i would like to see more big boobed curvy young red heads with dobby-like goblins.

Edit: tried it. this game has animations! also some very solid rpgmaker units and graphics, drawing is not the most realistic but unique. just nearl noy content sadly. especially if you avoid the 18 year old kiddo and want to hang out with the grandpa who is atm just nice... the goblin is cute but too cute, its nice he is not twisted and bad but he should be far uglier imo. looks more like a goblin kid. tavern is not much to do, can only really talk with a grandma. no other character beside the little kid-goblin and the mc nadya are really fleshed out drawn atm it seems. sad. would like to avout the boy and have fun with the grandpa

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2018
wait a second.... this game was released a year ago but still first version? no abandoned tag? what happened? i would like to see more big boobed curvy young red heads with dobby-like goblins
Read last 2 pages, he gave signs of life, I think he said he is focusing now 60% on this and 35% the manor

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Just to be clear. When I say "I will work on both at the same time" it does not mean I will making one with my left hand and the other with my right one... it is more like Working a couple day in one, and a couple day in the other.
Dude you're wasting your sweet time. Don't you think rendering some juicy tits would be better :p ?

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
wait a second.... this game was released a year ago but still first version? no abandoned tag? what happened? i would like to see more big boobed curvy young red heads with dobby-like goblins.

Edit: tried it. this game has animations! also some very solid rpgmaker units and graphics, drawing is not the most realistic but unique. just nearl noy content sadly. especially if you avoid the 18 year old kiddo and want to hang out with the grandpa who is atm just nice... the goblin is cute but too cute, its nice he is not twisted and bad but he should be far uglier imo. looks more like a goblin kid. tavern is not much to do, can only really talk with a grandma. no other character beside the little kid-goblin and the mc nadya are really fleshed out drawn atm it seems. sad. would like to avout the boy and have fun with the grandpa
Youre new to bones'games and you should try bones'tale the manor now, cause that's his first game, quite far in content and dont ask when updates come when youre into bones world :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: Oseo Bones

Epyton

Nov 16, 2020
Dr. Bones, i know you are currently satisfied with the size of the main characters breasts, but, i am very experienced in playing these games (basically i need help with how much i play them) so i suggest you that you make them bigger, or, even better, make them grow like 40% to 45% through out the game, it can occur naturally by her getting older, or an accident of some elixir or something (these are just 2 ideas, maybe they are dumb, but just so you get a clearer point of what i want to tell you), this wont just satisfy me, but i am almost positive that most of the other players will LOVE IT as well, thank you for reading and happy holidays!:D

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Dr. Bones, i know you are currently satisfied with the size of the main characters breasts, but, i am very experienced in playing these games (basically i need help with how much i play them) so i suggest you that you make them bigger, or, even better, make them grow like 40% to 45% through out the game, it can occur naturally by her getting older, or an accident of some elixir or something (these are just 2 ideas, maybe they are dumb, but just so you get a clearer point of what i want to tell you), this wont just satisfy me, but i am almost positive that most of the other players will LOVE IT as well, thank you for reading and happy holidays!:D
I got plans for at least a "breast expansion" event in the game. But if you are talking about permanently making her breast bigger...that's a "no". I like them sizes as they are. not small, not enormous.

Also, happy "these days" for you too.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if we are talking boobs, I think hers are at the limit of what I think its good. bigger and they will feel too much.

ZiMMa

Oct 12, 2019
The possibility should be one in a million, but right after talking to the person sitting (the one at the bottom of the screen) the waitress approaches and the character is trapped and there is no way to get out or move. I don't know if it's a bug or just bad luck, just in case I'll leave the notice here.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes