3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

floran

May 20, 2020
I know Bones is focusing on The manor, which is smart, but hopefully it doesnt mean this gets abandoned. The medieval setting is great and I love the option to have pubes. If anything, wish pubes could also be an option on The manor.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
dunno if this is bait or forgotten project... how long was it when the actual game became V 0.01??

supposedly the developer said he was working on it but it has been like what? half a year ?

Last edited:

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
I have looked for tutorials on youtube about how to do vuduu ...

Well, if in less than 2 years he publishes the next Survivor Guilt update we can assume that the tutorial has worked. Let's do it!
View attachment 1103232
Ahem... as you can see, my foxy friend, the doctor is already a "skull and bones"... so you simply can't pin him. Bad luck 7 years... but nice try.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Female protag? yeeaaah! No incest? Boooooooo!
Perhaps because in the v0.01 all we know so far its that she's a traveler from far far away? aka a monastery of monks or whatever.

Plus the fact the dev may or may not add it to not have problems with Patreon?

Reactions: itsyeboii

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Perhaps because in the v0.01 all we know so far its that she's a traveler from far far away? aka a monastery of monks or whatever.

Plus the fact the dev may or may not add it to not have problems with Patreon?
Nah, that's no longer a problem anymore. Devs know that to avoid Patreon's iron grip all they need to do is rework the relationship of the characters. It's why you see a lot of male protags now staying with their "Land Lady" who was a "Close Friend" of their dad while dealing with their bitchy "Roommate/Tutor". Sometimes that "Land Lady" will have a "Childhood Friend" who shares a lot of her features....almost as if they were sisters.

• Haha
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

404Cloudy

Apr 14, 2019
Not to be a jackass, but if you're going to have an option to skip the intro, please actually skip the intro. It shouldn't take a solid 5-10 minutes for me to actually be able to play the game if I've opted out of watching the intro to learn more about the story/world. I don't care. Just let me walk around and do sex things.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes