3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

johnnyjohn247

Sep 10, 2020
Not to be a jackass, but if you're going to have an option to skip the intro, please actually skip the intro. It shouldn't take a solid 5-10 minutes for me to actually be able to play the game if I've opted out of watching the intro to learn more about the story/world. I don't care. Just let me walk around and do sex things.
Or at least dont do the unskippable dialog boxes... those were proper infuriating

Reactions: deaddog

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Check the new juicy teasers on the discord channel lads. ;)
Ahh come on you can't do us like that. I'm not on discord so can't see. Post it here ;) unless you don't want to which is your choice.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder why ppl can't join to the discord of his favorite developer to chat when its available and chat with the rest of their community but anyways. the servers are comfy and pretty chill so you should you will see a lot of interaction when the community sharing fan-art, bugs encountered ingame and savefile sharing which is adviced by bones to download at your own will

Without adding remember to support the developer if you like his/her content! that way they can keep on doing what they are doing.

If bones doesn't like this being shared in here then i immediately delete so let me know D:

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
wow ... 1.5 years and still on 0.01

like this is not even half of a game or even half of half a game

have people donated to this guy for that long? or has he stopped working?

Last edited:

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
wow ... 1.5 years and still on 0.01

like this is not even half of a game or even half of half a game

have people donated to this guy for that long? or has he stopped working?
You can see progress he made on his other game, The Manor, which I strongly recommend.
He didn't stop working, he set this one aside to finish the other one.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Hopefully this game doesnt turn into those japanese games where you have to fuck 300 nameless npc to increase corruption or some shit,

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Not sure if a female protagonist is actually a good choice (not very fond of this kind of game experience), but why not, may be trying it at some point...

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
You can see progress he made on his other game, The Manor, which I strongly recommend.
He didn't stop working, he set this one aside to finish the other one.
I'm sorry and where is that progress? I've visited all the links related to the game and I see nothing new there o_O
Is there updates somewhere else? Is it discord?

Reactions: estarosa12
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes