3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It can be free, but the moment it creates a patron and there are people spending money for him to make the game, the person has every right to demand the product or updates to it.
That's not at all how Patreon works. You're there to support, not buy. You get the things that are included with each tier and that's it. And from what I can see none of the tiers say that the patron can demand anything.

Reactions: Dantaylion

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
will the game be updated or is it abandoned:WaitWhat:
Maybe it will got a new release soon after The manor but who knows, at least Doc confirmed that his real life problem kind of settled so he could work on more frequent and faster but how "fast" he was is another question though

Reactions: kytheria

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Looks like we'll have to wait another 2 years
I hope we don't need to wait that much time, Doc did release 2 updates for the manor so it would be reasonable for him to switch back to develop survivor guilt to balance things out

kytheria

Jun 9, 2019
I hope we don't need to wait that much time, Doc did release 2 updates for the manor so it would be reasonable for him to switch back to develop survivor guilt to balance things out
the manor has been updated 3 times after posting survivor guilt so I don't think it will balance

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
Bones said on discord he will work on bugfixing TM first. When that settles down, he'll focus on SG next update. Afterwards he expects to have a less chaotic schedule.

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
I would like Kolby come to Nadya at night and touch her. On one of these nights, she must wake up from the touch of Kolby, then gradually a sexual relationship will begin between them and Nadya. Every night they would be expecting once Aldred go to his room to sleep, and when he's asleep, they will have sex with Kolby. I also want Nadya to be seduced by the boy Ivar, at first he would just touch Nadya during the joint games, but gradually everything went further and further... The games between Nadya and Ivar became more intimate and were more sexual character, until finally one day Ivar pulls out his horny, hard cock and asks Nadya to help him relieve tension.

Apr 30, 2020
Doc, I came here for a check-up cuz heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllll damn yeah every time i look to ms. lady survivor, she makes my heartbeat twice and thrice for my schlong and yeah this sire mistakenly said it on the other game where babes get schlonged by a dog, fine with that all day all night

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hi. I came thinking about replying to some questions/comments as I sometimes do for the other thread. But I just saw people asking if this project is abandoned (Which it is an understandable question at some degree) and/or getting mad as per usual.
So I don't think there is anything to actually reply to.

So instead of answering question I'll just leave you with a couple pictures (product of a patreon poll) and a time-frame for release date.

If everything goes as it should, BT:SG 0.02 will be updated before the end of July... or at the end of July... or at the beginning of August (But most likely before the end of July)

And no... There won't be a year worth of content. Don't be silly. And if you need to ask "Why not?" I gather that you are one of those who just like to ask questions but not reading the already available information.... so heck you.

Either way. Here are the Patreon poll pictures... and yes... I'm thinking about adding them to the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hi. I came thinking about replying to some questions/comments as I sometimes do for the other thread. But I just saw people asking if this project is abandoned (Which it is an understandable question at some degree) and/or getting mad as per usual.

So instead of answering question I'll just leave you with a couple pictures (product of a patreon poll) and a time-frame for release date.

If everything goes as it should, BT:SG 0.02 will be updated before the end of July... or at the end of July... or at the beginning of August (But most likely before the end of July)

And no... There won't be a year worth of content. Don't be silly. And if you need to ask "Why not?" I gather that you are one of those who just like to ask questions but not reading the already available information.... so heck you.

Either way. Here are the Patreon poll pictures... and yes... I'm thinking about adding them to the game.

Your art never cease to amaze me, even if it wasn't worth the whole year content I'm still waiting for the next update to see the story continuation and the new H event. Love you as always Doc and hope that we can see more updates for this game in the near future....hopefully...

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019

Doc u are amazing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oseo Bones

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017

oh? i like that

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
I love the new pics - I worship at the altar of Nadya's heavy chest! And Oogly's surname might be Fackyn-Busterd, but he definitely deserves this.

Some questions though!

When will the next update be released? It's not abandoned, is it?
Will the new pics be added to the game? Why were they drawn? Spill the beans!
Why won't the next update hold a year's worth of content? I'm getting mad just thinking about this!
What was your name again? Zones something?
I'm stuck at the beer tap puzzle (Day 2) - anyone got a save?

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes