3.40 star(s) 16 Votes
Feb 22, 2021
Diary log 37: I've still been waiting... I'm starting to see things... surgeons with the appearance of skeletons... all surrounding me... laughing... If I don't make it... burn my computer and dump the remains in the nearest scrap yard...

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Diary log 37: I've still been waiting... I'm starting to see things... surgeons with the appearance of skeletons... all surrounding me... laughing... If I don't make it... burn my computer and dump the remains in the nearest scrap yard...
You'll become a hollow soon :>

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
In their Discord they said that the development is equal in terms of "importance" with The Manor, but I have no idea.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
"The Manor" is Bones first and main game, so if he wants do something on Manor, he do, even if that means that Survivor Guilt will be pushed on second track.
From what they said he basically works on whatever he feels "inspired" on, so I guess it's more like a mood thing.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
From what they said he basically works on whatever he feels "inspired" on, so I guess it's more like a mood thing.
so pretty much he went like this

"i will release it on July or early august"

(gets distracted and focus on "Manor")

his mind "well guess imma focus on Manor for now... what was that other game i supposed to work or bother knowing? meh doesnt matter"

if he does not care about this game... why he bother having it? it has been over 1 year? or was it 2?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I believe it got delayed and now it will only be release when Doc say it ready, really want Doc to at least post a comment to let us know what happen though like "Yeah! The next build wasn't as good as I anticipated so wait until it ready, deal with it and stop complaining"

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I mean there's literally people paying for this project, I was actually considering it but I need to see more constancy.

Reactions: Deynan
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes