3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
I don't usually play games with female protagonists, but I trust Bones because of the quality of Bones' Tales: The Manor.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Are you tripping, bruh? That game is short and without any content as my life for now.
Well we must be playing two different games because there's a lot of content in this one. Each character has at least one sex scene. There's a lot of character building and the animations are top quality. Unless you're talking about Survivors Guilt, but I doubt it since this is The Manor thread...

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Well we must be playing two different games because there's a lot of content in this one. Each character has at least one sex scene. There's a lot of character building and the animations are top quality. Unless you're talking about Survivors Guilt, but I doubt it since this is The Manor thread...
My dude, you have to be joking right?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
My dude, you have to be joking right?
I'll be honest with you mate. I was randomly scrolling through the forum while watching youtube on second monitor not paying much attention, I must have looked at my sig and thought I was in the other thread since I just replied in the manor thread. Note to self: Pay more attention beore posting or you'll make yourself looks like a dumbass. :oops: Sorry bout that Supreme_Evil. That's my bad. :HideThePain:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I'll be honest with you mate. I was randomly scrolling through the forum while watching youtube on second monitor not paying much attention, I must have looked at my sig and thought I was in the other thread since I just replied in the manor thread. Note to self: Pay more attention beore posting or you'll make yourself looks like a dumbass. :oops: Sorry bout that Supreme_Evil. That's my bad. :HideThePain:
Shit happens.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Shit happens.

Take notes, everyone... This is how adults resolve potential arguments: Recognizing mistake; Apologizing for said mistake; Accepting the apology without hurtful remarks.

May seem like something insignificant. But it actually brightens my day. Kudos.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes