3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

kiryu coco

Jan 4, 2019
If I remember correctly. Wasn't it going to be updated in early August? It's October now. Is there a major problem?

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
If I remember correctly. Wasn't it going to be updated in early August? It's October now. Is there a major problem?
XD

u must be new right?this is not a game.... this is a back up plan ... if you want the real game, go to the developer's other game... this is just his 2 year old forgotten game

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Maybe we could bully him into updating the game? Like, idk tease him about how weak his bones are and how he likely has soy milk in the fridge??
That is not cool at all.

I rather to dr bones to release something with content, rather than something incompleted and that may need more updates.

Just be patient :p i guess the wait will be worth it from the videos he shared previously on his YT channel :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
To be fair with most of us already know Doc rarely keep his deadline serious and who's know what happen with his life so just move on and find lot of other games to fill the gap until the update come

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
That is not cool at all.

I rather to dr bones to release something with content, rather than something incompleted and that may need more updates.

Just be patient :p i guess the wait will be worth it from the videos he shared previously on his YT channel :)
haha relax, it was only a joke about him being a skeleton! Good art and gameplay can take time, and burnout can be a bitch!

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

floran

May 20, 2020
maybe he can add stuff like hellhounds and centaurs, who are totally not dogs and horses

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Maybe the doc of the bones have something prepared for this spooky halloween???

if that's the case of course :/ just anything regarding this game would be nice to know about and before you say that everything gets posted on discord a thing everyone knows! maybe if be nice to know what sup with the game on the end of the month

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes