3.40 star(s) 16 Votes
Feb 22, 2021
Diary log 101: I decided to go out to sea to seek out what the Doctor was cooking up in his lab. I bought a boat from a toothless man who smelled weird and set sail immediately. The journey will be long and the ocean will be cruel. Will i find what I'm looking for? or will i become food for the creatures below?
Dairy log ???: I've lost track of everything. I tried to be hopeful, but it's so hard when you've been getting blue-balled by a debonair skeleton for as long as I have.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm eager to say that Survivor Guilt will sadly drop on February 2022 if things are like in this state because there's been radio silence after the videos mechanic previews at Youtube that doc shared. maybe the wait its worth like manor updates who knows ?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm eager to say that Survivor Guilt will sadly drop on February 2022 if things are like in this state because there's been radio silence after the videos mechanic previews at Youtube that doc shared. maybe the wait its worth like manor updates who knows ?
I doubt it, but not for the content, rather because, as this "issue" popped up ever since this first released, it's a female protagonist and not a lot of people enjoy them, so it already has a steep climb regardless of the quality and quantity of content it brings whenever it's finally released.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I doubt it, but not for the content, rather because, as this "issue" popped up ever since this first released, it's a female protagonist and not a lot of people enjoy them, so it already has a steep climb regardless of the quality and quantity of content it brings whenever it's finally released.
Regardless of this OP thread not having yet the tag of ´´Lesbian´´ its a possibility to see it coming along with femdom and if bones its into that stuff then Futa content for the OC.

Yes in the manor its about incest and animals having their way with 3 females, but this is a medieval time look a like game so bones already introduced creatures which is nice. but i really hope he open to more tags into his game to maybe get a good traction of audience and with so a fluent influx of updates.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Now i feel a bit like trash by actually being negative on why bones have been radio silent on the discord servers.

F man i really hope is not Covid related :/ i been there and its a hard situation to deal with but whatever its the reason fingers crossed for he coming back whenever he's ready

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes