3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
Why people keep bothering or acting as if is a game that is gonna be a thing, as if is like any other game in here that Game that gets updated?

This game never was meant to be a like that or a main game to watch.

the developer of this “game” just did this project as a hobby … as a side game

Pretty much a back up, If his main game failed , which hasn’t

so don’t bother hoping this game will get any update .. even if update v0.02 comes out .. you end up 2 more years for v0.03

And for those acting all mighty, your old excuses are getting old

you first Shut up everyone who was mad at this boring game by saying “He is working on this game andit will come in June (2021) “ it didn’t

then in October you said “it will come on December” it won’t

so yeah your excuses to lure people in here are getting old

well who knows maybe a sucker would fall for it

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019
Why people keep bothering or acting as if is a game that is gonna be a thing, as if is like any other game in here that Game that gets updated?

so don’t bother hoping this game will get any update .. even if update v0.02 comes out .. you end up 2 more years for v0.03

you first Shut up everyone who was mad at this boring game by saying “He is working on this game andit will come in June (2021) “ it didn’t

oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares-family-guy.gif

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019

If you are gonna talking about something, it's very important and good for you to check all available resources, before you post something wrong and spread lies around! Instead of time you spend to write essay here, you better check Trello site of both his game, where you clearly see, that Bones currently working only and only on Survivor Guilt content, while content of Manor stays untouched for long time.

Current status BT: Survivor Guilt =>
Total tasks/16
Fully implemented/10
Partially implemented/1
Working on/4
Concept/1

Reactions: baka

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Bones had some family problems, so there will be delays, I'm waiting for BTSG myself, but I hope it will be a nice game for now, the story can be upset also bones doesn't stick to the deadlines, it's not Sekira or Xenlove or King of love. I would also like BTSG because his games are graphically pretty, even beautiful, but what to do is a man, he also has matters to deal with in the city, for example. I am not a patron, although I believe that the game will be somewhere on January February 2022, these are my assumptions

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
If you are gonna talking about something, it's very important and good for you to check all available resources, before you post something wrong and spread lies around! Instead of time you spend to write essay here, you better check Trello site of both his game, where you clearly see, that Bones currently working only and only on Survivor Guilt content, while content of Manor stays untouched for long time.

Current status BT: Survivor Guilt =>
Total tasks/16
Fully implemented/10
Partially implemented/1
Working on/4
Concept/1
Sure bud … and water is made of stars and void

Dude … there is always a problem with him or him forgetting this game exist and work on the other game. If you wanna keep at this farce of “he will update it” go at it

he will update the game, but not soon … even right now is proven he has so problem with family meaning … we won’t get nothing not this year and depending on how long the problem takes .. we may not even get in in the first 3 months of 2022

After those problems are solved he will go back and work on his other game OR probably stop making games of bad stuff happened (depending on how bad his family problem is)

So y’all with your excuses and words of trying to point out this game will get a update or that there is a valid reason why 2 years of wait is worth it now

Is just hilarious to me

And I don’t care if you try to show me your reason why this game is getting a update, cause I stop caring about this game being updated

I’m just here to enjoy all of y’all asking “when will it update” and arguing when this game gonna get update

Maybe soon… and when we get a update part 0.02 (not 0.1 or 0.7 … 0.02) y’all will be in joy to realize we have to wait more years to 0.03

But that is IF we get 0.02

For the looks of it we will not get in this year and probably not by july 2022

imma see you on December 2022 … will love your next excuse on why 0.02 ain’t out yet

bye bye

Reactions: kamikazedrew

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Maybe soon… and when we get a update part 0.02 (not 0.1 or 0.7 … 0.02) y’all will be in joy to realize we have to wait more years to 0.03

But that is IF we get 0.02

For the looks of it we will not get in this year and probably not by july 2022

imma see you on December 2022 … will love your next excuse on why 0.02 ain’t out yet

bye bye
Uhmmm...
1639722551312.png
that would be v0.1.1, not 0.02 since it wouldn't make sense to go back a whole decimal as an update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PRchris13

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just come here for the chat it's full of nice people and fun. if bones drop's one then fine if not still good people to chat with and the sex scene's that are there in the game right know are good to watch lol.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Bones had some family problems, so there will be delays, I'm waiting for BTSG myself, but I hope it will be a nice game for now, the story can be upset also bones doesn't stick to the deadlines, it's not Sekira or Xenlove or King of love. I would also like BTSG because his games are graphically pretty, even beautiful, but what to do is a man, he also has matters to deal with in the city, for example. I am not a patron, although I believe that the game will be somewhere on January February 2022, these are my assumptions
H game dev's seem to be a special type of a group always have some kind of a problem by beeing sick, having accidents, family problems and "can't" work because of that or maybe it's only a excuse for scam who knows... interesting that most of us still go to work even if we have struggle in our life...

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
H game dev's seem to be a special type of a group always have some kind of a problem by beeing sick, having accidents, family problems and "can't" work because of that or maybe it's only a excuse for scam who knows... interesting that most of us still go to work even if we have struggle in our life...
There is alot of good devs who actually works and delivers , ofc on other hand there is alot of scumbags who does 10 different "projects" at the same time and do few updates at max to see how much they can milk money out of it. How would they milk ppl otherwise if not for points that you said aswell.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes