3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
"Trust the plan."

When devs have something to show for it they have art to present as proof that the update is coming along. Words are cheap.

I repeat the same as always: Paying for nothing is stupid, but there have been quite a few updates for TM therefore those are palpable facts.

If it is delayed or delayed, it is another matter but his art exists, it is there. It has been 2 very hard years with the pandemic, we are the people who have lost people and even jobs due to this damn international situation. That is why I say: Without going into the economic issue, hope should not be lost.

If it had not been published for 5 years, I would understand it but it is not the case.

• Angry
Reactions: Jarul and Joeburqa

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah all expectations from this game once it got the Abandoned tag = total disaster sooooooooooo unlucky lol

maybe this time its actually january and not february to keep on the stalling so sad :( dude

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
So left for a few weeks for Vacation (best way to use my money instead of Fake projects) and when I saw this being Abandoned … I was so happy

But What amaze me more is that even if people get slapped in the face with a fact of “Abandoned”

They still have the balls to come each week here for the past 2 years and say “he will update it … I trust him”…. Yes abandoned games sometimes come back … but why the fuk this game who has not been come back before it was abandoned will now be?
man like I heard of cock suckers … but this people are like way into it …

do they get patted in the head if they Support the developers mistakes so much?

Also do they not know the developer is away “family problems” was it?
so yeah … don’t expect it any time soon …probably in a 2 years .. see ya all in 2023 or 2024

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Doc has been very good at pushing deadlines.
I'm not part of his patrons, nor am I paying for this work in any way, so any delays are just me looking for other games instead.

I still love his art enough to check the forums every now and then to see if there's anything new to feast my eyes upon.
I'm just happy to know he's still around, because the man has brought us much joy.

NotST

Jul 25, 2018
It would be a shame if Doc decided to actually abandon SG because the character, idea and potential are very good. I knew back when it released, and I first played it, it's not going to get update soon, but +2 years is a little too long without any new content.
I'm not saying that Doc is purposefully lying about update release (the newest one or all the previous), but I also wouldn't be surprised if he's not going to keep his promise.
I keep my fingers crossed anyway.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
What most of the "loyal fans" don't get is: They don't support the project by paying without any return. They only show the dev, that there are idiots who pay him for doing nothing. So why should he work when he doesn't need to? Best is to cut all subscriptions and wait what happens. ;)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Splitting time on several games for one man person is just a huge commitment to actually split yourself in 2 and share & provided content for both of em :/ i don't get why bones bothered at all to release Survivor guilt rather than keep all the focus on manor tales and actually give way far more content than this.

By any chance this shoulda been a teased project to be ready to set when manor content & updates are at 100% final version and then move on to the next one and so on with future projects but yeah mistakes were maybe or not made who knows? but knowing its a 1 person working on artwork, animation, scripting, textproof typo corrections and plenty of other things then yeah what do we expect from this anyways????

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Splitting time on several games for one man person is just a huge commitment to actually split yourself in 2 and share & provided content for both of em :/ i don't get why bones bothered at all to release Survivor guilt rather than keep all the focus on manor tales and actually give way far more content than this.

By any chance this shoulda been a teased project to be ready to set when manor content & updates are at 100% final version and then move on to the next one and so on with future projects but yeah mistakes were maybe or not made who knows? but knowing its a 1 person working on artwork, animation, scripting, textproof typo corrections and plenty of other things then yeah what do we expect from this anyways????
it is a huge commitment to do nothing.... jep... sounds legit.

• Haha
Reactions: Sorgath and Jarul

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
lol at all the people complaining of the developer ripping people off while they argue about how they rip off the developer.... the whining and entitlement is real....

It can be understood that a developer takes time to publish, especially due to personal or family problems.

But we are not talking about constructive criticism, there are people here who '' hate '' the developer and enjoy seeing him contradict himself. Spitting poison must be very nice. No?

Ignorance feels great to the ignorant, it makes them feel smart. The reason is simple: Criticizing someone who creates will always be easier than creating ourselves.

I do not defend the lateness of Dr. Bones. But I don't attack him either. I can never create what he has created.

Reactions: NotST

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look let's just all take a peace offering and wait to see eather you keep paying the dev are you are not there is no telling what's going on with thing's but argueing over it does nothing. we are all grown ups let's act like please

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Don't know why we go into war with eachother but can't we just all agree that Doc shouldn't even promised people things that he can't fulfil, if you say you will release something at X time in Y month at around Z hour then you should do so and don't just use real life problem as excuse. One or 2 times maybe but not always do so, I love his work and never really want to criticise him but he should be better than that

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes