3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Is this game good, to justify all the ruckus I see here???
the artstyle and animations i guess decent.

the times the developer takes on delivering content erhhh yeah that's a big No-No at this very moment until he gets his stuff together and actually gets an real schedule to provide to their supporters on when the content will get an estimated release.

TL;DR Hur dur dr bones delays stuff, goes radio silence without giving heads up and clearly seems to not know to properly split work between 2 games in whicn one of them have most content than this game xD

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
So this game is suppose to have an update, before the end of 2021, got basically one day left of the year.
Will Dr. Bones be able to keep what he said or not, we shall find out in less than 2 days

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I am writing this message from Spain, at 2:54 pm. There are 21 hours until 2022 ...

But fuck it, I can smell that update from here. Even if he is 6 hours late (how long it takes to get to South America to reach 2022) I will not care.

I can smell that update. I bet my panties are dirty and sweaty. Who goes
I really wish I'm still got that positive view for the game update, but until it really came out I will kept my expectation low

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I am writing this message from Spain, at 2:54 pm. There are 21 hours until 2022 ...

But fuck it, I can smell that update from here. Even if he is 6 hours late (how long it takes to get to South America to reach 2022) I will not care.

I can smell that update. I bet my panties are dirty and sweaty. Who goes
so you smell your dirty panties?

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
Man That's a relief. Thanks for your work man, i have been here for a *long time*, and my heart nearly sunk when i saw the abandoned tag, but that post *certainly* makes mine and a lot of people's holidays a bit better. Cheeers and happy holidays to y'all.
Well, i was being sarcastic, but also was hoping it would happen. but :

SeraiNoSekai

Sep 17, 2020
A side project he's promised will release since September, don't forget about that
If you look at his Trello regularly, you can see that he makes progress, sure it's slow and infuriatingly so, but still progress. And I think we should have some oversight as he is a one man team, so any and all obstructions will have a great effect.

Looks like a second account just to defend the doc
I'm not a second account of Dr. Bones, If I was I wouldn't waste time replying to y'all.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Well its only matter of time for seeing an update release today question mark?

so it be interesting to see what this update will have to play around with :0

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Unless he releases the update, within roughly 50 mins, he have failed twice, on a promise towards this game, getting update before end of Dec last year, and day after New Year.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes