3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Look like saves from previous version aren't compatible and need to start a new game
yea i tried with my save game and noticed that it causes alot of bugs some will even get u stuck in certain areas and visual map bugs, save compatibility seems not working 100%, so better start a new game.

edit: after i met everyone in town when i go home, on the transition it gives me an error of the puglin that couldnt load the ground image, i even tried 2 times to see if it could something temporary and couldnt im stuck, so its better wait for the bugfixes.

Last edited:

Kawaii1uwu1

Sep 13, 2020
yea i tried with my save game and noticed that it causes alot of bugs some will even get u stuck in certain areas and visual map bugs, save compatibility seems not working 100%, so better start a new game.

edit: after i met everyone in town when i go home, on the transition it gives me an error of the puglin that couldnt load the ground image, i even tried 2 times to see if it could something temporary and couldnt im stuck, so its better wait for the bugfixes.
same i cannot sleep even after meet everyone

Reactions: poldy and aiden117

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Copy one of the ground image and paste it on other place the rename it into ground 1-3 or something and put it inside img/parallaxes, I done that and it's worked

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Changelog of V0.02 on Doc's discord
0.02---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[NEW]
*(NEW) STATUS SCREEN (PRESSING "Q" KEY OR FROM THE MENU) (STILL IN DEVELOPMENT)
* (NEW) MAIN QUEST TRACKER (STILL IN DEVELOPMENT)
* (NEW) CE-LATRINE CG
* (NEW) CE-BOOBS PINCHING
* (NEW) CE-BOOBS GROPING
* (NEW) CE-ASS GROPING
* (NEW) CE-KNEELING
* (NEW) CE-KISSING AND GROPING CUT-INS (NOT IN USE IN THIS BUILD DUE TO GLITCHES)
* (NEW) MUSIC (SEVERAL MUSIC TRACKS FOR EACH DAY CYCLE AND OTHER USES) [REWORKS & FIXES]
* (REWORK) FULL NADYA BUST REWORK AND OUTFITS
* (REWORK)(NEW) SLEEPING EVENT (REWORKED CG + 2 NEW VARIANTS)
* (REWORK)(NEW) POND BATHING FULLY REWORKED (NEW CG + ANIMATIONS)
* (REWORK) SEXAPUS EVENT (REWORKED AND RE ANIMATED)
* (REWORK) CLEAVAGE CE (RE-SIZED, RE-PAINTED, RE-ANIMATED)
* (REWORK) TITLE SCREEN
* (REWORK) BOOBS CLOSE UP CE (RE-PAINTED, RE-SIZED- RE-ANIMATED)
* (REWORK) ASS CLOSE UP CE (RE-PAINTED, RE-SIZED- RE-ANIMATED)
* (REWORK) CINEMATIC INTRO * (REWORK) OOGLY BUST * (REWORK) PARALLAX MAPS (RE-DRAWN, RE-PAINTED)
* (REWORK)(FIXES) MOST OF THE GAME CODE WAS REWORKED TO MAKE IT EASIER TO HANDLE FOR FUTURE UPDATES. [EVENTS]
* FISHERMAN EXPANDED EVENT.
* JOFREEY EXPANDED EVENT.
* OOGLY "NIGHT SHENANIGANS".
* DRUNKARD EXPANDED EVENT.
* JUMPIN' JACK EXPANDED EVENT. (THIS ONE IS MILDLY EXPANDED) I WAS WORKING ON A COUPLE MORE EVENTS USING THE NEW KISSING CG BUT I DECIDED TO TAKE THEM OUT 'CAUSE THAT CG CODE WAS GIVING ME TROUBLE. BUT IT WILL BE PRESENT IN THE NEXT UPDATE. ...AND SOME OTHER STUFF I'M SURE I ADED OR CHANGED SINCE THE DEMO (MY MEMORY IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE...)
Doc's notes for 0.02
= All in all, this is more of a "Establishing the fundation" kind of update. 0.01 was just a Demo... but 0.02 is what a 0.01 build should be. From now on, adding content should be easier and the need of making savefiles obsolete should be... well.. obsolete.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That was an update? Recycled boob grab/butt slap for different people (same scene), a Goblin rub out and dick flash...after two years. What I miss?

Also got stuck after helping Jack farm the 2nd time everything froze.
You missed nothing beside the the toilet part, you can lead the character to the toilet and watch her pee. Same as you I'm kinda expecting more than that for all that time

• Red Heart
Reactions: ravic and Marad

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Finaly it come back. It was almost 2 years I didin't see an update. And it is the first one sins the first releas.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

chafudefornio

Sep 12, 2021
View attachment 431144

Overview:
Long ago, the village of "Hope's Fall" and the rest of the kingdom were invaded by otherworldly creatures. In the mist of the chaos, a man decided to send his only daughter, Nadya, to a far away Monastery to keep her safe. 11 years later, the Kingdom was safe once again, and Nadya decided to leave the Monastery and go on a journey back home. There, the edifications were mostly rebuilt, but the aftermath of the invasion left the townsfolk decimated, and the Village inhabited mostly by lonely men. What can Nadya do to help this grieving Village? Are the creatures gone for good? What actually happen to most of the town's women? Help her find out.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-02
Release Date: 2022-01-01
Developer: Dr Bones - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Other Games: Bones' Tales: The Manor
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra:
GUIDE

View attachment 431187 View attachment 431188 View attachment 431189 View attachment 431190 View attachment 431191 View attachment 431192
1641144076612.png

ZEROYMAR

May 29, 2019
That was an update? Recycled boob grab/butt slap for different people (same scene), a Goblin rub out and dick flash...after two years. What I miss?

Also got stuck after helping Jack farm the 2nd time everything froze.
How do yo trriger the gobin sence?

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes