3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
The save is after talking with everyone ( not sure I attached them right)
and I replayed it. You have to talk with the goblin in the morning ( he hugged) then go to bed ( sleep til next day) and she has to sleep on her stomach ( not side or back)
Hello, this is not true. The events triggers after the third times that a pose is displayed. You have a scene for every pose (both side and back). The trigger condition is similar to the octopus scene.

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
man it's not a healthy idea work in 2 games at the same time, if you got 45 members in your team maybe yea, it can be handle the work, but a short team......?, it's annoying because none of the game will never end at this rate, they are so uncomplete but both with so much content to offer and rich worlds tu explore and it's been worked since a long time in this state.... just annoying.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
It's a random event.
oh, because I got the goblin hugging her and I thought it would happen that same night. I will keep going then. Looks like that is really the only sexual thing in the game so far other than the butt grabbing in the bar and the old fisherman?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
tf is everyone here saying this is his side project i dont think even he cares that much about it probably only does stuff like this when he has no idea what to do for his other game or wants to test stuff
and his original game is not updated for 7 months. so he don't care about main project either? i guess original game is his 2nd job and this one serves as alibi for milking cca 4k$+/mo for both games and doing nothing

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
man it's not a healthy idea work in 2 games at the same time, if you got 45 members in your team maybe yea, it can be handle the work, but a short team......?, it's annoying because none of the game will never end at this rate, they are so uncomplete but both with so much content to offer and rich worlds tu explore and it's been worked since a long time in this state.... just annoying.
patreon system allows him to collect monthly subscriptions without any responsability or committments. as i said it is up to patrons to open eyes and punish him.
honest way to collect money with his pace would be that he change payment into per major update

Fenl

Jan 17, 2019
Spoiler: this game only exists so Bones can focus on the game with loli & bestiality without Patreon nuking him.
Reeeing that it's barebones is pointless because the whole point of the game is to be a distraction.

Jul 27, 2018
Spoiler: this game only exists so Bones can focus on the game with loli & bestiality without Patreon nuking him.
Reeeing that it's barebones is pointless because the whole point of the game is to be a distraction.
fair enough. maybe we'll get an extra loli as a consolation prize.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes