3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

asdvtest

Dec 31, 2019
Mr. Bones, another quality release for your various titles. Unintentionally a competitive release with Twisted World, but too much of a good thing is never a bad thing, except for our dicks.

abc12d

Jul 4, 2018
Spoiler: this game only exists so Bones can focus on the game with loli & bestiality without Patreon nuking him.
Reeeing that it's barebones is pointless because the whole point of the game is to be a distraction.
If him "focusing" means it doesn't receive an update after 7 months, I really don't want to know what it looks like when he doesn't focus. Oh wait, I know what that looks like. It looks like his patreon game that received a laughable update after two fucking years.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Nice story and artwork. The save option is grayed out.

1. Please let players save any time also during scenes.
  2. The background glitches sometimes.
  3. Need a highlight for interactive items
  4. After a while I didn't have objectives anymore.

Last edited:

The_Shadows

Jul 15, 2017
Sadly the game seems a bit buggy with the maps. The beach area background jumps back and forth whenever I talk to someone there, and I can't continue playing when I head back to the house because I get a loading error about a ground1_3 file missing.

Reactions: nop321 and MeMonky

Marad

Apr 6, 2020
man it's not a healthy idea work in 2 games at the same time, if you got 45 members in your team maybe yea, it can be handle the work, but a short team......?, it's annoying because none of the game will never end at this rate, they are so uncomplete but both with so much content to offer and rich worlds tu explore and it's been worked since a long time in this state.... just annoying.
Dude This game took 2 whole years to get this SHIT update, full of bugs and without any real content! Bones is a shit DEV. There is no excuse for releasing such a bad update after two years of waiting!

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes