3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Sadly the game seems a bit buggy with the maps. The beach area background jumps back and forth whenever I talk to someone there, and I can't continue playing when I head back to the house because I get a loading error about a ground1_3 file missing.
Me too. I restarted the game and tried again, it worked.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I don't hate female protag game. I just don't want to see 1 girl per game. maybe the game will have more girl but we know they are just side character and won't see much of them. another reason is I like to play to fuck girl not play to get fucked. grind for hours so I can only see 1 or 2 girl naked. no thx.

I personally want Bone to finish manor first before doing new things. oh well it's not my call. good luck with the game.

Apr 20, 2018
Creatures "interactions" will be a main dish in this game... Thanks to patreon I can't have beasty in this game, but I can put all the fantastic creatures I want, and make them do a lot of sutff... :)
Have you ever looked into subscribestar? I'm not FULLY informed but me and my mate considered using it for a game we had conceptualised since they permit loli, whereas patreon can be pretty anal.

Moving all supporters to another site may be a little iffy though.
Although still full respect to you for persevering all these years are patreon started becoming soft.

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I think the oogly questline is broken cause I just keep getting the first two scenes. It loops to the first scene after the second.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
It's been like 6 months or so since the last main game update and now he updated a side story game with such a minimum content?
If thats not Red flag I don't know what is. Then again, I'm not even surprised with western patreon based games pulling shit like this at this point

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sorgath and ravic

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
I genuinely dont understand how solo devs who struggle to push updates just go on to work another game. Thats even more annoying than the fuckin art reworks that take months.
For real every time I see a dev start a game am always like oh looks promising but a month later starts a new game without finishing the first one. What also annoys me is when they add want to add more content but are not even half way finish.

• Haha
Reactions: GoneHunting

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I actually blame those that just give and give and give to a very questionable dev. I think people should not invest at all unless a dev makes concrete goals about what they will do and when it will be done then if it doesn't happen people need to stop investing because the more people invest when the dev is questionable the more they are supporting/encouraging that behavior.

Up to those investing but realize that it hurts people who aren't or do it more infrequently.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
I genuinely dont understand how solo devs who struggle to push updates just go on to work another game. Thats even more annoying than the fuckin art reworks that take months.
That's just how the artists brain works. Artists take inspiration and try to form it into something. Working on the same thing everyday can start to feel less like artistry and more like mundanity. That's why I think every artist needs a programmer when developing games. The less the artistic mind can deal with the slower stuff the better.

Reactions: lolabunny123
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes