3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
View attachment 1577247 anyone know how to fix this? also is there a save that are already uploaded here for the scenes in 0.1?
is there a file ground1_3.rpgmvp in the paralaxes folder of version 0.01? then copy it to version 0.02. if not rename ground1_2.rpgmvp to ground1_3.rpgmvp ... that should fix it
[EDIT] just remembered the decrypion-keys. copying from the old version may not work unless all files are decrypted to png. So just double and rename it

Last edited:
Reactions: IDKAM and BIGFATTU

BremenMask

May 26, 2017
female MC is gay, unless you're a chick irl.
as a straight dude, I'm not trying to seek out other males for sex.
can someone explain to me the intrigue for female MC games?
Corruption and moral degradation are a big part of many female MC games. You don't get that in male MC games unless they are yaoi games.

Reactions: long

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
wow.... you really get into it, don't you? Let me explain: As a heterosexual man it is fun to watch a female Char. It is not gay if you are aware you are playing a GAME. But if you are not aware of playing a game and you self insert into the MC... :HideThePain:

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Saving before leaving the house fixes "ground" bug. Still theres not much to see, one bath scene and you could talk to few NPC's thats it.

Reactions: ravic

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
is there a file ground1_3.rpgmvp in the paralaxes folder of version 0.01? then copy it to version 0.02. if not rename ground1_2.rpgmvp to ground1_3.rpgmvp ... that should fix it
[EDIT] just remembered the decrypion-keys. copying from the old version may not work unless all files are decrypted to png. So just double and rename it
Hey man thank you for the advice but there are no "ground1_3" on the v0.1 of the game. I tried Looking for it in the other file but the 2 versions have different files when it comes to paralaxes folders.

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Well. You don't always have to identify with the protagonist to enjoy the story. I enjoy fem protag games because I like to see how much hijinks I can get them into. Bonus points if it's NTR themed (yeah, I said it). Also, I don't think actively seeking sex with the male NPCs in the game makes you gay because YOU aren't seeking out sex, per say. You're piloting the player character, who is a woman, to seek out sex. It's not like you're going to a gay bar irl lol.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Guys, how do you speak with the dude behind the bar? the game dont allow me to reach him to start the conversation

Edit: Nvm just press space bar, click dont work for me on this npc

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if feels very thin the update. not sure I need to do something but after the introduction theres nothing to do.
some minor molesting and thats it. the status gives no hints and no next quest.
it feels like v0.1?

edit:
ok, I just read the changelog. theres a lot of rework and fixing. so it could be that. its more a 0.15 update.
lets hope we dont need to wait 2 years for the next version that is another rework and fixing.

Last edited:
Reactions: neviem

px305

May 6, 2017
Besides the groping drunk and noble and the bar and the fisherman and soldier at the beach is there
anything more?

I seen some images in the game folders (Kissing, more groping and some nude NPCs) but im not sure if these are yet implemented in any event in the game yet.

ZEROYMAR

May 29, 2019
Besides the groping drunk and noble and the bar and the fisherman and soldier at the beach is there
anything more?

I seen some images in the game folders (Kissing, more groping and some nude NPCs) but im not sure if these are yet implemented in any event in the game yet.
Oogly and octopus scenes,but I cant trigger the octopus scenes…..

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes