3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Did gobin hug you or not?
He seems to vary between hug and crotch rub. As thevoid089 pointed out you need to complete the only quest ( I know about anyway) and talk to all the villagers (I think they have red dots(?)) I had to go back to the beach again to talk a different person by the tent

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Just yesterday I thought that it would be cool if this game continued and here we are. Cool! Hope the game actually comes along well because the art alone makes it super interesting.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Oseo Bones Why do you update every 4 to 6 months ? This is a very long time. I hope to make it at least every 2 months . :D

Please don't tell me that it takes a lot of effort. All content makers said like what you said. :cautious:

Today, technology and programs have developed very much, so you can easily reduce the time. :)

r4iden

Jan 8, 2018
I think the developer has too much ambition to want to release another creation without having finished his best known work.

ZEROYMAR

May 29, 2019
He seems to vary between hug and crotch rub. As thevoid089 pointed out you need to complete the only quest ( I know about anyway) and talk to all the villagers (I think they have red dots(?)) I had to go back to the beach again to talk a different person by the tent
Can you provide your save,I just cant trigger this event

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Can you provide your save,I just cant trigger this event
The save is after talking with everyone ( not sure I attached them right)
and I replayed it. You have to talk with the goblin in the morning ( he hugged) then go to bed ( sleep til next day) and she has to sleep on her stomach ( not side or back)

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz and ZEROYMAR

ZEROYMAR

May 29, 2019
and I replayed it. You have to talk with the goblin in the morning ( he hugged) then go to bed ( sleep til next day) and she has to sleep on her stomach ( not side or back)
Its work,thank you very much!

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
thanks for not letting this game die, hoping for more updates
why he would let this and other game die since they are his milking business and is very profitable. and why are you thanking him? original game is into 7th month with no update, this one started in october 2019 and is on 0.02 update in january 2022. and yet he is receiving at least3k$/mo. for what? cut his incomes, pay per update if you want that game to progress more

Last edited:

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Hello, this is not true. The events triggers after the third times that a pose is displayed. You have a scene for every pose (both side and back). The trigger condition is similar to the octopus scene.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes