3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
irc he made this game because patreon took down his main game because of incest and beast content, but since he got subscribestar he works on his main game again.
x_x"
Well, should probably slap "abandoned" or "on-hold" on this here then.

Feb 22, 2021
Diary log 37: I've still been waiting... I'm starting to see things... surgeons with the appearance of skeletons... all surrounding me... laughing... If I don't make it... burn my computer and dump the remains in the nearest scrap yard...
Diary log 101: I decided to go out to sea to seek out what the Doctor was cooking up in his lab. I bought a boat from a toothless man who smelled weird and set sail immediately. The journey will be long and the ocean will be cruel. Will i find what I'm looking for? or will i become food for the creatures below?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Maybe the dr feeling the spirit of halloween to give an updating teaser today or tomorrow?

MAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBE doctor oseo bones D: ?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so the next update to this game looks to be near i do wonder if we will get it before or after Xmas would be a nice Christmas present but id rather the Doctor give us quality over quantity i know its hard to forget his only one skeleton ;)

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
If I remember correctly. Wasn't it going to be updated in early August? It's October now. Is there a major problem?
On his free Discord server, there is a channel for the status of his games.

In June, the estimates said early June for the next The Manor update and late June for the next Survivor's Guilt update (way too optimistic since The Manor update ended up releasing in late June).
In July it changed to July.
In August it changed to August.
In September it changed to September. And that's what it has said for two months now.

So it appears that the update has changed to a "when it's done" release date.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
On his free Discord server, there is a channel for the status of his games.

In June, the estimates said early June for the next The Manor update and late June for the next Survivor's Guilt update (way too optimistic since The Manor update ended up releasing in late June).
In July it changed to July.
In August it changed to August.
In September it changed to September. And that's what it has said for two months now.

So it appears that the update has changed to a "when it's done" release date.
Agreed. I wouldn't expect it this month either. Hopes are on before 2022 :^v

Reactions: exirock
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes