3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The possibility should be one in a million, but right after talking to the person sitting (the one at the bottom of the screen) the waitress approaches and the character is trapped and there is no way to get out or move. I don't know if it's a bug or just bad luck, just in case I'll leave the notice here.
You'd think. But I also got this the first time I played. The room is pretty small tbh.

Reactions: ZiMMa

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
just curious... is the game like taking a break or is slowly progressing?

is been quite some months and kinda curious about the game status ... if it still alive.. how much % does the next update is done for?

albinzelrin

Jun 13, 2017

is been quite some months and kinda curious about the game status ... if it still alive.. how much % does the next update is done for?
I believe he's currently working on both the Manor and Survivor's Guilt at the same time right now, and we're supposedly supposed to see something by the end of this month, maybe early feb.

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018

It is not abandoned, just the progress is slow.

No one except Dr. Bones knows the progress except of what is updated on trello. It was planned to be launched in January (?) so I would say, we can expect the next version to be released in May this year.

Reaper27

Dec 23, 2020
Please tell me there will be more of this besides .1, This art and setting are so good! I really need more!

Dec 20, 2018
Please tell me there will be more of this besides .1, This art and setting are so good! I really need more!
He will probably (and this is an assumption dont take it serious) release 0.2 next month, it'll have 2-3 scenes and 80% of users will be mad about lack of content, then Doc'll be back to his shell and we'll have another 7-8 months wait.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Just played the demo, I liked it a lot!

Nadya is absolutely irresistible, especially when wearing that tight robe that hugs her perfect hourglass shape. She's a complete bombshell with a face as pretty as her curves.
The scenes where tavern guests get handsy with her were nice, as were her interactions with the brave war hero Jack the farmer.
I hope there will be future updates where Nadya can be eased into accepting the fact that a girl with her body could earn money with it... as well as use it to show her gratitude to the people/goblin she's living with.

It's a great idea to let the player decide whether she shaves down there or not, as well as whether she'll have encounters with non-human beings. Power to the people!

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Just played the demo, I liked it a lot!

Nadya is absolutely irresistible, especially when wearing that tight robe that hugs her perfect hourglass shape. She's a complete bombshell with a face as pretty as her curves.
The scenes where tavern guests get handsy with her were nice, as were her interactions with the brave war hero Jack the farmer.
I hope there will be future updates where Nadya can be eased into accepting the fact that a girl with her body could earn money with it... as well as use it to show her gratitude to the people/goblin she's living with.

It's a great idea to let the player decide whether she shaves down there or not, as well as whether she'll have encounters with non-human beings. Power to the people!
If you liked the art on this one, I can vouch for the same quality and style in The Manor, by the very same author - though that one has a male protagonist.

I'm still getting hyped as to what the good Doctor has cooking for us.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

zektamor

Nov 1, 2017
Hey ppl with all due respect if you kill ur time some other way, play the manor maybe or go out sometimes instead of whining about bones not working fast enough, it would be a super duper cool boy move. This is not the only game that bones is working on and as you prolly know, he is a living being! Thank yall for not bitching anymore.

Apr 30, 2020
I played both the Manor and this AND PLAYING THEM IS ONE OF THE BEST DECISION I HAVE MADE ON MY ENTIRE LIFE, So mister bones i hope you're doing well now. Just take your time I'm a fan here<3
AND FOR THOSE WHO READ THIS I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING GREAT DAY WE BOTH HAVE GOOD TASTE ON PLAYING GAMES

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oseo Bones

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I played both the Manor and this AND PLAYING THEM IS ONE OF THE BEST DECISION I HAVE MADE ON MY ENTIRE LIFE, So mister bones i hope you're doing well now. Just take your time I'm a fan here<3
AND FOR THOSE YOU READ THIS I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT DAY WE BOTH HAVE GOOD TASTE ON PLAYING GAMES
Thanks for your kind words, sir. Bones games was the best, you got addicting after playing them the first time and now just want more updates...too bad he was but one man and have real life job so it would take long time for the next update to be release

• Red Heart
Reactions: Knight Leordene
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes