3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Or maybe understand that a 1 man job for 2 projects is too much to handle?

He actually seems to prioritizing Manor Tales over Survivors guilt. Since manor have way more content over this project.

Plus take the fact of how much content he may plan to add into MT to possibly way more later on to hop on SG and compensate it for both games but not at the same % of progress. Hell if i woulda knew what is he taking too long i woulda say it out of the blue but since im neither a patreon or subscriberstar supporter then F* it dude ;P

You are free to critique and whatever but dont trashtalk the dude. That aint gonna help at all
Well he has 2 games cause he choose that way, cause he could hv changed the relationshions in the game like any other dev do to keep the patreon, it would just take like a month to change it and he decided to make a new game that u look at it and u go like "did this really take 6 months to do",

He is prioritizing Manor right now over SG (cause it was suppose to be a SG update now not a Manor) due to the fact he dropped a buggy mess of an update last time even with the bug fixes there was too many to be fixed (No deadlines so idk why he rushed he cant blame the community for saying "when the update", in overall its is fault and lack of responsibility),

We are free to critic and trashtalk his behavior has a dev (not to the point of insulting him), alot of people mentioned him what he needs to improve to keep the community together and wait, like week report on the updates, he promised that and he has usual doesnt committ to those promises he make.

Last edited:

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
Or maybe understand that a 1 man job for 2 projects is too much to handle?

Im being reasonable and if sounds like im defending the guy then think of it whatever you like!

He actually seems to prioritizing Manor Tales over Survivors guilt. Since manor have way more content over this project.

Plus take the fact of how much content he may plan to add into MT to possibly way more later on to hop on SG and compensate it for both games but not at the same % of progress. Hell if i woulda knew what is he taking too long i woulda say it out of the blue but since im neither a patreon or subscriberstar supporter then F* it dude ;P

You are free to critique and whatever but dont trashtalk the dude. That aint gonna help at all
Lmao bones has shills here now?

Reactions: dankjuul

WinterNanachi

Apr 7, 2020
It's just like with every other game the waiting sucks. Hell even look at Halo series & Cyber Punk game's take time to be made & bugs worked out. If people love content like this then support them on Patreon if not sure people can whine & hiss about devs on the forums. Honestly It toke a while for the US Constitution to be written games don't happen overnight same with game updates.

arashiki

Apr 6, 2018
hey guys pleas at the start of this project he has sayd that this project is a patron placeholder because manor was not tolerated by s***ron so ofcorse this will go slower his heartblood lies in with manor
so go and critisise patron staff not him

• Angry
Reactions: exirock

Eltata

Sep 9, 2017
Although it will take 10 years for the next update to come out, I will continue to support Dr Bone because his games are incredible! :cool:

allenjohn

Apr 12, 2018
It's just like with every other game the waiting sucks. Hell even look at Halo series & Cyber Punk game's take time to be made & bugs worked out. If people love content like this then support them on Patreon if not sure people can whine & hiss about devs on the forums. Honestly It toke a while for the US Constitution to be written games don't happen overnight same with game updates.
"Just give him money and maybe he'll update the game"

Nah son, that's not how that works. Bones sucks up money through his Patreon while leaving it un-updated for months on end. He spends more time shitposting on Discord than he does actually developing his games if Trello is anything to go by.

People aren't asking for a lot here. All he needs to do is take 15 minutes every two weeks to throw up a W.I.P. CG and some details about what he's working on and the direction the next update will be taking. Just take a look at Vrelnir, the dev for Degrees of Lewdity. He doesn't push his Patreon, only using it as a tip jar, but posts regular updates at least once per month while being active in the comments section of his blog, responding to comments almost every single day. And what do you know, when Vrelnir is late on an update or releases a buggy one, people are very understanding because they can see with their own two eyes that he's very actively working on his game.

I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, but you need to earn that shit. Soaking up money in silence does not earn you respect.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
"Just give him money and maybe he'll update the game"

Nah son, that's not how that works. Bones sucks up money through his Patreon while leaving it un-updated for months on end. He spends more time shitposting on Discord than he does actually developing his games if Trello is anything to go by.

People aren't asking for a lot here. All he needs to do is take 15 minutes every two weeks to throw up a W.I.P. CG and some details about what he's working on and the direction the next update will be taking. Just take a look at Vrelnir, the dev for Degrees of Lewdity. He doesn't push his Patreon, only using it as a tip jar, but posts regular updates at least once per month while being active in the comments section of his blog, responding to comments almost every single day. And what do you know, when Vrelnir is late on an update or releases a buggy one, people are very understanding because they can see with their own two eyes that he's very actively working on his game.

I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, but you need to earn that shit. Soaking up money in silence does not earn you respect.
Doc when he started was an active person and honest, but for a long time he has been kinda shutdown to the world, doesnt pay much attention about anything the last update on The manor was full of bugs.

But people are still here trashtalking and waiting aswell supporting cause they like the game and they dont want it to be abandon, which i understand every point, but for my point of view the only issue i have right now its the lack of communication.

Last edited:

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
I don't know if his disappearance has something to do with the pandemy, but, to be honest, I don't really care. I hope he comes back to finish these both amazing works.

Reactions: PeanutBoy305

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
The game is DAMN COOl....!!!! but
I am facing a lot of troubles to play the game please someone would you please give a proper walkthrough for this game cuz the walkthrough available here didn't helped me a lot.
Mr.Bones could you please add a option to look what to do next because i felt the game is confusing(regarding what shall i do now....??? where should i go and what to do..??)

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
The game is DAMN COOl....!!!!
but I am facing a lot of troubles to play the game please someone would you please give a proper walkthrough for this game cuz the walkthrough available here didn't helped me a lot.
Mr.Bones could you please add a option to look what to do next because i felt the game is confusing(regarding what shall i do now....??? where should i go and what to do..??)
There is a Guide in the OP.

Reactions: DEXTER199

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
When will be the next update im dying to play more!!!!!!
lol this will take a year before get updated..
Yea Doc is doing The manor still, after tommorow it will make 5 months he doing the update and if we go by the trello the content and implementation the update should be completed soon, so yea i kinda would like to see some report news cause it would help the us relax while waiting for it.
"When is the update for SG?" well how things are expect it to be late december or next year cause of long develop and if the manor its taking this long the SG update might take the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: potty khale
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes