3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Heyo, guys! Just wanted to stop by and let you know I'm still working, this was a slow week given I had people working in my home finishing up my new office. But now everything is settled and the "developing" is back in action.

Hi guy... Look, one thing I learned in this "business" is that: No matter what you do, someone somewhere will always be pissed at you. I have flaws, yep, but I'm trying to work on them as a way to smooth this whole experience for me and the supporters and/or fans. But I also want to preserve my own idiosyncrasy and don't get washed off by the waves assorted criticism.

Speaking of the "I'm working on my flaws" bit. If you checked Patreon this past week, you may noticed that I posted three times in this said week, And I'm now writing week reports (for both projects).

So yeah, I always appreciate quality game criticism, because it helps perfecting the craft. But I try to avoid personal criticism because I'm not a young fella and chances are I won't change that much, and also want to avoid the ramifications of replying to every and each Joe that has some bone to pick with me (see what I did there?).

So, If you guys want info, it is always recommended to joining the Discord server, because, it is, in fact, an OFFICIAL media for my work. But if some of you don't like using discord for some reason, I will try to create the habit of writing these Weekend Reports (even if I personally try to avoid posting TOO much on Patreon, given they tend to get a bit arbitrary on what you can and can't post there, regardless of my project there being "by the book" now).

See ya later, guys!, don't forget to wash your hands.

Would like to know what are your flaws, in your eyes ?

CrashDJeff

Sep 19, 2018
1.Fastly updated bad game? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
2.Beautiful game slow update? :love::love::love::love::love:
I choose 2... YOU? ;)
I understand baby, i sad about the dates of realease the game.
If is slow or fast or good or bad, doesn't matter.
The problem for me and every one is wait a date promised and this just gone.
I know all the work and understand, but this doesn't mean that is not a problem for me or every one.
It's like wait the album china democracy.

Summertime saga have a slowly update too, but they don't make promises of realease date, they show a progress bar that is constantily update.

I love Bones and the BT:TM, BT:SG and all stuff of he made, but just for you think, i did give up to check the trello proguess.

Let he work, one day the game comes.

Reactions: DimitarM12

Belhemoth

Jul 20, 2018
Just found his Manor game and now I am also going to check this. It is infuriating patreon and most communities are going this way...heavy regulations on most content that tries to emulate even the slightest trace of bestiality, rape or other more ''hardcore'' choices. Hope this skeleton will find a way to to slowly bypass the ban plague.

Last edited:
Reactions: banana_de_pelo

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
Just found his Manor game and now I am also going to check this. It is infuriating patreon and most communities are going this way...heavy regulations on most conents that tries to emulate even the slightest trace of bestiality, rape or other more ''hardcore'' choices. Hope this skeleton will find a way to to slowly bypass the ban plague.
He did with the new game (no animals, only fictional creatures), but, unfortunately, there's no content to this one yet. The game is promissing, art is good, writing is good, characters are well made... Hope the promised update is worth the waiting.

Reactions: Xhin and machiicaa

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
very nice game:)
but I need some advice / walkthrough, after I played with the child and talked to everyone to introduce myself what should I do?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
very nice game:)
but I need some advice / walkthrough, after I played with the child and talked to everyone to introduce myself what should I do?
know also this is a DEMO and there's not a lot you can do, unlike Bone's Tales: The Manor :p

Reactions: Raiden-K

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
was the game abandoned ?
game is not abandoned as far as i can tell from being in the discord server.

guess The Manor is getting updates first and i can't confirm when Survivor Guilt will get any announcement of update C:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
was the game abandoned ?
the latest news from patreon dates back to March 30,

and 25 march

Hey, just wanted to share a couple picture of my new office/studio and say "Thank you!", This was only possible thank to you support.

Also here's a little video-tour:

See ya again in a few days for the new Weekend Report. Thanks again and don't forget to wash your hand before touching your pee pee.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes