3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Sam0009

Apr 28, 2022
I dont wanna hate, but starting developing another game when your main game wasnt finished yet is crazy. specially considering that 6 years after being posted on here, the manor is still unfinished. I can understand that the dev has a life outside this and all, but jesus, at least try to finish one game first for the sake of the people paying you lol
NLT media games is prime example of making good games. They started making games same time as summertime saga and bones tales. And they completed 2 games with great quality and the 3rd one is about be complete in next 3 to 5 months with another 4th game is on the work. And they also have huge fanbase and patreon support. IDK why DC bootlickers not only support summertime saga but also try to defend him everywhere.:rolleyes:

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Tbf what money? He himself posted the public update, which is what matters to the majority and why many subscribe to a patreon, plus no one ( i like to believe) is going to subscribe to it because he is not a dev with potential, it is a dev which has been proven multiple times to be unreliable.
You force me to do something I'd never wanted to do against a fellow F95 user, I'm going to REPEAT myself

"restore faith in the masses"

Bones only needs to convince people he's back "working" just to lure more people giving him money. Don't take my word for it, just look at the TIME and AMOUNT of content released through the last 2 years. If you think that is worth financing I have some Disney shares to sell you (actually I don't, I'm not dumb enough to invest in disney and only needed a comedic relief to to the post)

Reactions: Seujiro and Sam0009

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
changelog
[NEW]
* (NEW) UNDER THE HOOD DAY COUNTING MECHANINC. (THIS IS USED TO TRIGGER TIMED EVENTS... AND MAKES OLD SAVEFILES OBSOLETE)
* (NEW) BARMAID (WENCH JOB) MINI-GAME (LOTS OF WORK WENT TO IS. IT'S OPTIMAZED TO EXPAND ON IT AND ADD MORE FUTURE EVENTS)
* (NEW) BARMAID JOB - NADYA BUST WITH SEVERAL ACCESORIES
* (NEW) BARMAID JOB - SEVERAL NADYA SPRITES
* (NEW) BARMAID JOB - HUD SEVERAL GRAPHICS
* (NEW) BARMAID JOB - PATRONS SPRITES
* (NEW) ADDED SEVERAL NEW MUSIC TRACKS FOR TAVERN BARD.
* (NEW) ADDED LOTS OF NEW SOUND EFFECTS.
* (NEW) CE - CRAWLING (CURRENTLY USED FOR A SINGLE EVENT. WILL BE USED FOR OTHER PURPOSES IN FUTURE UPDATES)
* (NEW) CE - CRAWLING SPRITE
* (NEW) BARMAID DANCING ANIMATIONS (SEVERAL)
* (NEW) BARMAID TABLE SPANKING ANIMATIONS (WITH VARIATIONS)
* (NEW) BARMAID KNEELING ANIMATIONS (WITH VARIATIONS)
* (NEW) BARMAID BOOB GORPING AND BOOB SUCKING ANIMATIONS (WITH VARIATIONS)

OK I THINK THERE IS NO SEX :(

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
changelog
[NEW]
* (NEW) UNDER THE HOOD DAY COUNTING MECHANINC. (THIS IS USED TO TRIGGER TIMED EVENTS... AND MAKES OLD SAVEFILES OBSOLETE)
* (NEW) BARMAID (WENCH JOB) MINI-GAME (LOTS OF WORK WENT TO IS. IT'S OPTIMAZED TO EXPAND ON IT AND ADD MORE FUTURE EVENTS)
* (NEW) BARMAID JOB - NADYA BUST WITH SEVERAL ACCESORIES
* (NEW) BARMAID JOB - SEVERAL NADYA SPRITES
* (NEW) BARMAID JOB - HUD SEVERAL GRAPHICS
* (NEW) BARMAID JOB - PATRONS SPRITES
* (NEW) ADDED SEVERAL NEW MUSIC TRACKS FOR TAVERN BARD.
* (NEW) ADDED LOTS OF NEW SOUND EFFECTS.
* (NEW) CE - CRAWLING (CURRENTLY USED FOR A SINGLE EVENT. WILL BE USED FOR OTHER PURPOSES IN FUTURE UPDATES)
* (NEW) CE - CRAWLING SPRITE
* (NEW) BARMAID DANCING ANIMATIONS (SEVERAL)
* (NEW) BARMAID TABLE SPANKING ANIMATIONS (WITH VARIATIONS)
* (NEW) BARMAID KNEELING ANIMATIONS (WITH VARIATIONS)
* (NEW) BARMAID BOOB GORPING AND BOOB SUCKING ANIMATIONS (WITH VARIATIONS)

OK I THINK THERE IS NO SEX :(
And this took years to finish.
Oh right, he had "IRL" problems hence he was unable to work on it and I had a motorcycle accident last year that rendered me unable to walk on one of my legs and one of my arms was skinned. Guess which recovered first, his IRL problems or my body after that motorcycle accident.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
NLT media games is prime example of making good games. They started making games same time as summertime saga and bones tales. And they completed 2 games with great quality and the 3rd one is about be complete in next 3 to 5 months with another 4th game is on the work. And they also have huge fanbase and patreon support. IDK why DC bootlickers not only support summertime saga but also try to defend him everywhere.:rolleyes:
I'm not a patreon for anyone since I don't believe in paying for an unfinished product ... tbf my fav person was good ol akubar but tbf I grew up with new grounds when everything was flash or Java nothing like trying to jerk off with dial up .... beeeep....brrrrtt eeeepahhh krrrr ....

Dec 17, 2023
I dont wanna hate, but starting developing another game when your main game wasnt finished yet is crazy. specially considering that 6 years after being posted on here, the manor is still unfinished. I can understand that the dev has a life outside this and all, but jesus, at least try to finish one game first for the sake of the people paying you lol
did you see his planning, it was here somewhere a few years back. He had planned like a dozen of different (bit similar) games.

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
What's the point of doing something and then abandoning it? And it’s clear that there’s a new scam for money, donations are more than donations for air

Reactions: Jarul

teewee

Sep 21, 2017
What's the point of doing something and then abandoning it? And it’s clear that there’s a new scam for money, donations are more than donations for air
here is the point, why work when you can convince people to pay you for nothing.
we're all pirates so lets not act like we wouldnt do the same either. nobody in the right mind wants to work but this is morally wrong, right? and we're going to complain?
well we're pirates so who is just as bad? We should all stop pretending like we're robin hood or something, its dog eat dog world, let him rip suckers off and we'll pirate, who gives a fuck.

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
btw to get the new scenes u need to work as tavern wench and then neglect the customer orders so they angry at u and then talk with them to get groped

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes