3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
another game means more stuff to milk. Great. Bet this game will also get updates every other year like manor which is in limbo for so long I can't remember anything substantial was released for it since the very beginnings.

abuelo

Jun 11, 2018
The return of this good game creator, I like the evolution of the game in this new update, the graphics give a touch of mystery and the areas to explore look promising.

• Haha
Reactions: bubucha00

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
So the dude took literally a WHOLE fk year to release an update, and throws the most shitty update a game could ever have. Dude, there is projects (even of a one man team) where they make this kind of updates in between of 3 or 6 months. Lmao, i came here to download the new version and see everything he added since i like this one a little more than the manor, but not gonna even botter about it. Lets wait another year lmao.
Actually there are devs that dump this amount of content in 2-4 weeks

sooperwalrus

May 10, 2023
Kept everyone waiting for an entire year basically just to release an update with minimal content. What a joke man, I like Bones' work but this shit is ridiculous

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Happy to see that the game has returned to development but the game still needs work. The wench mini-game sky rocketed from 0 dirt to max level outta nowhere and forced me to stop. The map also can't follow where I am, it keeps moving around like an earthquake. Hopefully the dev fixes these issues.

EDIT: Yeah so many bugs that I can't keep up with the mini-game, keeps saying that I failed because of it being too dirty when there is NO FUCKING DIRT! I would not recommend playing this version AT ALL until there's a bug fix.

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
So the other game was just abandoned?
By f95 standards its been abandoned and has been for a while and the tag will only get removed if an update is posted here though the dev says he is still working on it on his Discord and has this posted
Screenshot_20240107_054247_Discord.jpg if you want to believe that or not is upto you but I would keep in mind thathat there is a high possibility it won't with his track record.

Reactions: Valkarut091
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes