3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
He always was. He just takes 6-12 months for an update, and because he's working on two games, his games frequently are marked abandoned.
Working on 2 games are not an "excuse" to be so slow on progress, blame whatever ails him, like slamming his toe on the edge of his bed, and that stops him from doing anything for years on end.
While people that work alone, and have better art, with more animations, updates more games than he does

greysaber

May 4, 2017
Tried to enter the Tavern and crashed to desktop 3x times (yes I am stubborn) Both full screen and windowed. Error messages:

[0106/170906.545:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)
[0106/170931.295:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)
[0106/171002.749:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Bones probably had this update ready for a long time and only released it because the amount of fools giving him money had dwindled too much. Gotta restore the faith in the masses before taking another couple of years paid vacation. Don't worry, next update will have tongue kissing,that should keep most fanboys happy for a while :ROFLMAO:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Bones probably had this update ready for a long time and only released it because the amount of fools giving him money had dwindled too much. Gotta restore the faith in the masses before taking another couple of years paid vacation. Don't worry, next update will have tongue kissing,that should keep most fanboys happy for a while :ROFLMAO:
Tbf what money? He himself posted the public update, which is what matters to the majority and why many subscribe to a patreon, plus no one ( i like to believe) is going to subscribe to it because he is not a dev with potential, it is a dev which has been proven multiple times to be unreliable.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
he does like 3 posts a year on his patreon and has 3393 members? What? :ROFLMAO:
It's why people really value the platform. If you do consistent updates and get a decent following then eventually when you slow all the way down they'll forget they subbed and you'll just get free money basically.

• Haha
Reactions: jokersama

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
So, what'd he say on his patreon? All I saw was he acknowledges how cowardly he is for not checking how long he's been silent.

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
I don't seem to be able to get fingered when getting punished by the drunk in the bar? The minigame seems to softlock as well, I'm just stuck getting spanked without any progression

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"... But I hardly doubt it" (just after movement unlocked).

What a nice (wrong) way to use English.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes