3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
As of 0.03.1 what's there looks nice enough, but this barely has demo-version content levels. Needs A LOT more content to warrant player time.

minyar13

Feb 18, 2020
If anyone is able to report issues. Bar Wench scene where you don't serve the drunk you can't finger her with the button it gives. Or at least I couldn't after grabbing her.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Well, my only guess is that money should start to drop after this, i mean, i refuse to believe that people it's just that retarded.

01/04/2022

Subscribestar
$4054
Patreon
$1318
Just in case someone was wondering why an update came out, just check the numbers lmao, they were getting low, luxuries wont pay on their own.

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
Dr. Bones games threads are just fucking amazing :LOL:
Topic #1: "Bones works too slow". - Definitely yes, but who cares? We don't pay him and The Manor is almost perfect, and if it were not for the shortcomings of one of the girls, it could be easily released as 1.0 Final and no one without knowing this creator would give a fuck about it
Topic #2: "He should make a games on RenPy". - ????? - The developer decides what type of game he makes, and Ren'Py and RPGM are engines for creating two very different types of experience. Don't decide for the developer what kind of game he makes :ROFLMAO:
New topic: "Female protagonist = Game for girls". - What? I hope it's just a new idea for a silly bait, because that's the most idiotic argument I've heard. Games like Tomb Rider are for girls too? How about Horizone: Zero Dawn? Maybe movies in the Alien series are for girls too? XD

And so we get threads of games that have, in my opinion well-deserved 4,5/5 ratings with a total shitstorm in the comments section <3

Randomkot

Sep 21, 2022
Dr. Bones games threads are just fucking amazing :LOL:
Topic #1: "Bones works too slow". - Definitely yes, but who cares? We don't pay him and The Manor is almost perfect, and if it were not for the shortcomings of one of the girls, it could be easily released as 1.0 Final and no one without knowing this creator would give a fuck about it
Topic #2: "He should make a games on RenPy". - ????? - The developer decides what type of game he makes, and Ren'Py and RPGM are engines for creating two very different types of experience. Don't decide for the developer what kind of game he makes :ROFLMAO:
New topic: "Female protagonist = Game for girls". - What? I hope it's just a new idea for a silly bait, because that's the most idiotic argument I've heard. Games like Tomb Rider are for girls too? How about Horizone: Zero Dawn? Maybe movies in the Alien series are for girls too? XD

And so we get threads of games that have, in my opinion well-deserved 4,5/5 ratings with a total shitstorm in the comments section <3
I agree with your first two views.
But for third one, how can I enjoy the game if I can't self insert as the male protag?

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
I agree with your first two views.
But for third one, how can I enjoy the game if I can't self insert as the male protag?
Pretend you are a rapist NPC and not a protagonist herself :cool:
The cock is inside woman - This should be enough to make the game fap-ready for a man :LOL:
But I fully understand that some people need to empathize with the protagonist of their gender, and I have no problem with that - Just don't be surprised that it's not a problem for most players, and for God's sake don't say that it makes the game worse overall, because it is simply not true. At most, it may cross out the game for a particular person
and then you just:
1704599203793.png

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Anybody knows how to end the spanking scene in bar ? I have the option to finger, but doesn't do anything, and can't end the scene

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes