3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
and here i thought bones turned into an actual pile of bones. to think he was still breathing after all this time. shame the game that was updated was this one instead.

Reactions: Pepenone

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
What the fuck?! Ok, I wouldn't be celebrating until this man has made 2-3 more updates on both of his games by the end of this year.

Reactions: StreamSteam

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
I think the funniest fucking thing to me is how (back a few years at this point) people gave constructive criticism to him about how RPGMaker's format adds nothing to his games but busywork and that he should just switch to Ren'py, and he argued about it for several pages before conceding with "I don't wanna do it so I'm not gonna do it for any of the games I make".

Just literally padding to stretch out what little content he actually makes.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I think the funniest fucking thing to me is how (back a few years at this point) people gave constructive criticism to him about how RPGMaker's format adds nothing to his games but busywork and that he should just switch to Ren'py, and he argued about it for several pages before conceding with "I don't wanna do it so I'm not gonna do it for any of the games I make".

Just literally padding to stretch out what little content he actually makes.
There are RPGM games that are well stocked with content, the problem is not RPGM, the problem is that he is lazy.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes