3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
So the dude took literally a WHOLE fk year to release an update, and throws the most shitty update a game could ever have. Dude, there is projects (even of a one man team) where they make this kind of updates in between of 3 or 6 months. Lmao, i came here to download the new version and see everything he added since i like this one a little more than the manor, but not gonna even botter about it. Lets wait another year lmao.
And most of them are garbage, or they can't even beat The Manor having more content XD, like Daily Lives of My Countryside where we don't even properly fuck the Aunt, even worst with the Mom...XD, also the Entire design of the game is trash XD.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
And most of them are garbage, or they can't even beat The Manor having more content XD, like Daily Lives of My Countryside where we don't even properly fuck the Aunt, even worst with the Mom...XD, also the Entire design of the game is trash XD.
Dude, you gotta be joking, milda has made more content till now than doc, has better quality and updates every 3 or 4 months, and the updates he makes has more content than this one that dropped after a fk year. If you just like doc's dick just say it man, no problem here.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Dude, you gotta be joking, milda has made more content till now than doc, has better quality and updates every 3 or 4 months, and the updates he makes has more content than this one that dropped after a fk year. If you just like doc's dick just say it man, no problem here.
You like doc's dick too, because you play like a girl in female game without lesbianism.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I was angry... i was mean.... but now i pitty those who get enraged. You wanted motherfuckin action, you got motherefucking action.... (treating fans the way doc does counts in my book as MoFu).... stop complaining.... you get the shit for free here. (and... why do you want green shota anyways.... but ok)

• Angry
Reactions: XCelesX

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I was angry... i was mean.... but now i pitty those who get enraged. You wanted motherfuckin action, you got motherefucking action.... (treating fans the way doc does counts in my book as MoFu).... stop complaining.... you get the shit for free here. (and... why do you want green shota anyways.... but ok)
Dude, relax! I don't care about masterpieces if they get tossed. An unwritten masterpiece is beautiful too. It's even better because it stirs the imagination! Besides, I find better games quickly. The world of H-games is huge and beautiful and a lot of new titles are waiting for you right now!

• Haha
Reactions: yercat

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Judging by the latest posts, what’s needed here is not a "like", but a "lick", but I didn’t find such an emoji :LOL:

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes